Atlantic UV 00-0092 O-Ring - 24.5mm Quartz Sleeve Seal Buna-N
Atlantic UV Minimum Order Amount: $60.00
This product is an Atlantic Ultraviolet 00-0092 O-Ring: 24.5mm Quartz Sleeve Seal Buna-N.
Replacement Buna-N O-Ring for 24.5 mm OD Quartz Sleeves.
Equipment Used In
- Culligan International Company AQ35492
- Culligan International Company AQ37085
- Culligan International Company AQ37086
- Culligan International Company AQ37087
- Culligan International Company Aquada 1
- Culligan International Company Aquada 10
- Culligan International Company Aquada 2
- Culligan International Company Aquada 4
- Culligan International Company Aquada 7
- Culligan International Company NLR1825
- Culligan International Company NLR1845
- Culligan International Company NLR1880
- Culligan International Company OR-AQ35492
- Goulds Water Technology GU10E
- Goulds Water Technology GU10P
- Goulds Water Technology GU12E
- Goulds Water Technology GU16A
- Goulds Water Technology GU16P
- Goulds Water Technology GU4A
- Goulds Water Technology GU4P
- Goulds Water Technology GU5M
- Ideal Horizons Aquada 1
- Ideal Horizons Aquada 10
- Ideal Horizons Aquada 2
- Ideal Horizons Aquada 4
- Ideal Horizons Aquada 7
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. 10AP
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. 1AP
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. 1M
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. 7AP
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. 89305
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. AQ33648
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. AQ35492
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. AQ36646
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. AQ36650
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. AQ37085
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. AQ37086
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. AQ37087
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. Aquada 1
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. Aquada 10
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. Aquada 2
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. Aquada 4
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. Aquada 7
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. CHI-2
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. DLR-1
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. DLR-10
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. DLR-1A
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. DLR-2
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. DLR-4
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. DLR-7
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. DLR-A
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. DLR-AP
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. DLR-ES
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. DLR-M
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. GLI-10
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. GLI-15
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. GLI-25
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. GLI-30
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. GLI-40
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. GLI-50
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. I40387
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. I40720
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. NLR1825
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. NLR1845
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. NLR1880
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. XLR-10
About Atlantic Ultraviolet
Atlantic Ultraviolet was founded in 1963, manufacturing germicidal ultraviolet fixtures and equipment. Their products utilize germicidal UV lamps to destroy bacteria, mold, and viruses in the air and on surfaces. Atlantic Ultraviolet produces their own line of UV lamps, and continue to provide industry leadership in applied UV technology with increased research and development.
|ProLampSales Order Code||7603224871166|
There are currently no documents for this product.
There are currently no videos for this product.
Optional Parts & Accessories
Expedited Shipping Rates
For expedited shipping, please contact us for a price quote and cutoff times.
Continental United States
- Shipping for most orders is calculated at checkout*
- If you want to ship on your own UPS/Fedex account, please contact us
*Certain restrictions apply, including oversize, heavy objects, and some fixtures/equipment.
For large, heavy, or oversized items, additional shipping charges may apply. The site may not correctly calculate freight shipments at time of order. Large counts of smaller products may also result in additional shipping costs. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please contact us for an estimate on large items to determine an accurate shipping cost.
Alaska & Hawaii
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- Contact us for a quote.
Contact us for a quote. We do not ship most glass bulbs and fixtures internationally. If you have your own UPS/Fedex/DHL account, we may be able to ship using that.
Shipping to US-Based Freight Forwarders
For shipments to freight forwarders, we are only responsible for shipping to the freight forwarder directly. Please have your freight forwarder check your items for damage. We are not responsible for shipping damages incurred at or after the items leave the freight forwarder.
Business Office Hours
We can be reached by phone (800-784-1998) weekdays from 7:30am to 5pm Pacific Time.
Our business office is closed Saturday and Sunday throughout the year, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas day and New Year's day.
Orders can be placed on the website at anytime - 24/7.
California Title 20 Notice
Certain general service lighting products are no longer allowed to be sold in California. We make every attempt to inform you before purchase which items are unable to ship to California. If we discover an item you purchased can not be shipped, we may have to cancel the order. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes. Please contact your state representative for more information.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Returns are sometimes necessary. Our policy is to provide you with a hassle-free return experience.
Items Damaged in Shipping
If the product was damaged during shipping, first keep all packing materials, then call or email us to report the damage. Damage must be reported with 3 days of you receiving the shipment. We will have you return the product using the Returned Material Authorization (RMA) we will provide. We will send you a new product or provide a full refund and we will reimburse you for any shipping charges you may incur.
If all the items you ordered are not in the shipment, call us within 3 days of receiving the shipment so we can promptly send the missing item(s).
Wrong Product Ordered or Product No Longer Needed
If you ordered the wrong product call or email us so we can help you get the correct product. If the product purchase error was in no way the fault of information provided on ProLampSales.com, you are responsible for the return shipping cost and a 25% re-stocking fee.
30 Day Return Policy
Items ordered from ProLampSales can be returned within 30 days of receipt of the shipment in most cases. Please check that all of your items are present and in working condition within this timeframe.
After 30 days, if the product does not perform to specifications or fails within stated warranty periods, see manufacturer warranty information for procedures to follow.
Products that Differ from Our General Return Policy
International orders are non-returnable.
Gas Detectors & Air Quality Monitors
For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on gas detectors or air quality monitors. Once these products leave our warehouse, we can not be sure what environments they are used/stored in or what dangerous gases or pollutants they are exposed to.
Larson Electronics UVC lighting products of any kind are non-returnable. Larson Electronics orders are subject to a minimum 15% cancellation fee. If you need help with a product, please contact us before ordering or verify that you are ordering the correct item.
Non-Quick Ship Soraa brand products are non-returnable. If an error was made in order fulfillment or shipping, replacements may be sent out or a refund issued.