Atlantic UV 00-1238A O-Ring - 22mm Quartz Sleeve Seal
Atlantic UV Minimum Order Amount: $60.00
This product is an Atlantic Ultraviolet 00-1238A O-Ring: 22mm Quartz Sleeve Seal.
O-Ring used in various Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation brand water purifiers.
Equipment Used In
- Aqua-Pure Water Conditioning 5605862
- Aqua-Pure Water Conditioning 56058-62
- Atlantic Ultraviolet MEGATRON M50
- Atlantic Ultraviolet MEGATRON M90
- Atlantic Ultraviolet MEGATRON M150
- Atlantic Ultraviolet MEGATRON M250
- Atlantic Ultraviolet MIGHTY-PURE MP13A
- Atlantic Ultraviolet MIGHTY-PURE MP16A
- Atlantic Ultraviolet MIGHTY-PURE MP22A
- Atlantic Ultraviolet MIGHTY-PURE MP36C
- Atlantic Ultraviolet MIGHTY-PURE MP49C
- Atlantic Ultraviolet MINIPURE MIN-1
- Atlantic Ultraviolet MINIPURE MIN-1.5
- Atlantic Ultraviolet MINIPURE MIN-3
- Atlantic Ultraviolet MINIPURE MIN-6
- Atlantic Ultraviolet MINIPURE MIN-9
- Atlantic Ultraviolet SANITRON S17A
- Atlantic Ultraviolet SANITRON S23A
- Atlantic Ultraviolet SANITRON S37C
- Atlantic Ultraviolet SANITRON S50C
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Tank Master TM13
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Tank Master TM16
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Tank Master TM22
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Tank Master TM36
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Tank Master TM36-2
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Tank Master TM48
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Tank Master TM48-2
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Tank Master TM64
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Tank Master TM64-2
- Luminor Environmental 310038
- Luminor Environmental LB4-021
- Luminor Environmental LB4-031
- Luminor Environmental LB4-061
- Luminor Environmental LB5-02
- Luminor Environmental LB5-021
- Luminor Environmental LB5-03
- Luminor Environmental LB5-031
- Luminor Environmental LB5-06
- Luminor Environmental LB5-061
- Luminor Environmental LB5-10
- Luminor Environmental LB5-15
- Luminor Environmental LB6-02
- Luminor Environmental LB6-021
- Luminor Environmental LB6-03
- Luminor Environmental LB6-031
- Luminor Environmental LB6-06
- Luminor Environmental LB6-061
- Luminor Environmental LB6-10
- Luminor Environmental LB6-15
- Luminor Environmental RL-210HO
- Luminor Environmental RL-330HO
- Luminor Environmental RL-420HO
- Luminor Environmental RL-600HO
- Luminor Environmental RL-950HO
- Luminor Environmental RQ-210
- Luminor Environmental RQ-330
- Luminor Environmental RQ-420
- Luminor Environmental RQ-600
- Luminor Environmental RQ-950
- Parker-Racor 33-1238
- Parker-Racor VMS-3
- Pentair 163007
- Pentair 163516
- Pura UV #20
- Pura UV 10 GPM
- Pura UV 105
- Pura UV 20-463
- Pura UV 210-200
- Pura UV 220-200
- Pura UV 34202021
- Pura UV 36002018
- Pura UV 36003035
- Pura UV UV20
- Pura UV UV36003035
- Severn Trent 20700 UD
- Village Marine 33-1238
- Village Marine VMS-3
- Viqua 410867
- Viqua 56058-32
- Viqua 56058-34
- Viqua OR-212
- Viqua QS-012
- Viqua QS-212
- Viqua QS-287D
- Viqua QS-330
- Viqua QS-463
- Viqua QS-600
- Viqua QS-740
- Viqua QS-810
- Viqua QS-950
- Viqua QSO-410
- Viqua QSO-600
- Viqua QSO-950
- Viqua S12Q-PA
- Viqua VH410
About Atlantic Ultraviolet
Atlantic Ultraviolet was founded in 1963, manufacturing germicidal ultraviolet fixtures and equipment. Their products utilize germicidal UV lamps to destroy bacteria, mold, and viruses in the air and on surfaces. Atlantic Ultraviolet produces their own line of UV lamps, and continue to provide industry leadership in applied UV technology with increased research and development.
|ProLampSales Order Code||7603224084734|
There are currently no documents for this product.
There are currently no videos for this product.
Optional Parts & Accessories
Expedited Shipping Rates
For expedited shipping, please contact us for a price quote and cutoff times.
Continental United States
- Shipping for most orders is calculated at checkout*
- If you want to ship on your own UPS/Fedex account, please contact us
*Certain restrictions apply, including oversize, heavy objects, and some fixtures/equipment.
For large, heavy, or oversized items, additional shipping charges may apply. The site may not correctly calculate freight shipments at time of order. Large counts of smaller products may also result in additional shipping costs. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please contact us for an estimate on large items to determine an accurate shipping cost.
Alaska & Hawaii
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- Contact us for a quote.
Contact us for a quote. We do not ship most glass bulbs and fixtures internationally. If you have your own UPS/Fedex/DHL account, we may be able to ship using that.
Shipping to US-Based Freight Forwarders
For shipments to freight forwarders, we are only responsible for shipping to the freight forwarder directly. Please have your freight forwarder check your items for damage. We are not responsible for shipping damages incurred at or after the items leave the freight forwarder.
Business Office Hours
We can be reached by phone (800-784-1998) weekdays from 7:30am to 5pm Pacific Time.
Our business office is closed Saturday and Sunday throughout the year, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas day and New Year's day.
Orders can be placed on the website at anytime - 24/7.
California Title 20 Notice
Certain general service lighting products are no longer allowed to be sold in California. We make every attempt to inform you before purchase which items are unable to ship to California. If we discover an item you purchased can not be shipped, we may have to cancel the order. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes. Please contact your state representative for more information.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Returns are sometimes necessary. Our policy is to provide you with a hassle-free return experience.
Items Damaged in Shipping
If the product was damaged during shipping, first keep all packing materials, then call or email us to report the damage. Damage must be reported with 3 days of you receiving the shipment. We will have you return the product using the Returned Material Authorization (RMA) we will provide. We will send you a new product or provide a full refund and we will reimburse you for any shipping charges you may incur.
If all the items you ordered are not in the shipment, call us within 3 days of receiving the shipment so we can promptly send the missing item(s).
Wrong Product Ordered or Product No Longer Needed
If you ordered the wrong product call or email us so we can help you get the correct product. If the product purchase error was in no way the fault of information provided on ProLampSales.com, you are responsible for the return shipping cost and a 25% re-stocking fee.
30 Day Return Policy
Items ordered from ProLampSales can be returned within 30 days of receipt of the shipment in most cases. Please check that all of your items are present and in working condition within this timeframe.
After 30 days, if the product does not perform to specifications or fails within stated warranty periods, see manufacturer warranty information for procedures to follow.
Products that Differ from Our General Return Policy
International orders are non-returnable.
Gas Detectors & Air Quality Monitors
For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on gas detectors or air quality monitors. Once these products leave our warehouse, we can not be sure what environments they are used/stored in or what dangerous gases or pollutants they are exposed to.
Larson Electronics UVC lighting products of any kind are non-returnable. Larson Electronics orders are subject to a minimum 15% cancellation fee. If you need help with a product, please contact us before ordering or verify that you are ordering the correct item.
Non-Quick Ship Soraa brand products are non-returnable. If an error was made in order fulfillment or shipping, replacements may be sent out or a refund issued.