Atlantic UV 10-0091 | Ballast: EB-MT1/2-128-1-5/6-0
This product is an Atlantic Ultraviolet Germicidal Ballast. It has a part number of 10-0091. Includes Wiring Diagram.
- G12T5 – G64T5
- GPH212T5 – GPH1554T5
- GHO18T5 – GHO48T5
- GPH436T5/HO – GPH1148T5/HO
Equipment Used In
- Aero-Logic ADHO18-2
- Aero-Logic ADHO18-4
- Aero-Logic ADHO24-2
- Aero-Logic ADHO24-4
- Aero-Logic ADHO30-2
- Aero-Logic ADHO30-4
- Aero-Logic ADHO36-2
- Aero-Logic ADHO36-4
- Aero-Logic ADHO48-2
- Aero-Logic ADHO48-4
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation 25 Watt Strip Fixture
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation ADHO18-2
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation ADHO18-4
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation ADHO24-2
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation ADHO24-4
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation ADHO30-2
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation ADHO30-4
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation ADHO36-2
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation ADHO36-4
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation ADHO48-2
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation ADHO48-4
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation D64-1S
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation D64-2S
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation M150
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation M250
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation M50
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation M90
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation MP49C
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation RRDHO18-1S
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation RRDHO18-2S
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation RRDHO18-4S
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation RRDHO24-1S
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation RRDHO24-2S
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation RRDHO24-4S
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation RRDHO30-1S
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation RRDHO30-2S
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation RRDHO30-4S
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation RRDHO36-1S
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation RRDHO36-2S
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation RRDHO36-4S
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation RRDHO48-1S
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation RRDHO48-2S
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation RRDHO48-4S
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation S50C
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation TM36-2
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation TM48-2
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation TM64
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation TM64-2
- Biolux 25 Watt Strip Fixture
- Megatron M150
- Megatron M250
- Megatron M50
- Megatron M90
- Mighty Pure MP49C
- Nutripure Model 7-ASC
- Nutripure Model 8-ASC
- SaniLight D64-1S
- SaniLight D64-2S
- SaniRay RRD64-1S
- SaniRay RRD64-2S
- SaniRay RRD64-4S
- SaniRay RRDHO18-1S
- SaniRay RRDHO18-2S
- SaniRay RRDHO18-4S
- SaniRay RRDHO24-1S
- SaniRay RRDHO24-2S
- SaniRay RRDHO24-4S
- SaniRay RRDHO30-1S
- SaniRay RRDHO30-2S
- SaniRay RRDHO30-4S
- SaniRay RRDHO36-1S
- SaniRay RRDHO36-2S
- SaniRay RRDHO36-4S
- SaniRay RRDHO48-1S
- SaniRay RRDHO48-2S
- SaniRay RRDHO48-4S
- Sanitron S50C
- Surelite 10-0091
- Tank Master TM36-2
- Tank Master TM48-2
- Tank Master TM64
- Tank Master TM64-2
About Atlantic Ultraviolet
Atlantic Ultraviolet was founded in 1963, manufacturing germicidal ultraviolet fixtures and equipment. Their products utilize germicidal UV lamps to destroy bacteria, mold, and viruses in the air and on surfaces. Atlantic Ultraviolet produces their own line of UV lamps, and continue to provide industry leadership in applied UV technology with increased research and development.
|Input Voltage||120v AC|
|Mounting||Slotted Mounting Tabs|
|ProLampSales Order Code||4249276022916|
There are currently no videos for this product.
Optional Parts & Accessories
Expedited Shipping Rates
For expedited shipping, please contact us for a price quote and cutoff times.
Continental United States
- Shipping for most orders is calculated at checkout*
- If you want to ship on your own UPS/Fedex account, please contact us
*Certain restrictions apply, including oversize, heavy objects, and some fixtures/equipment.
For large, heavy, or oversized items, additional shipping charges may apply. The site may not correctly calculate freight shipments at time of order. Large counts of smaller products may also result in additional shipping costs. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please contact us for an estimate on large items to determine an accurate shipping cost.
Alaska & Hawaii
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- Contact us for a quote.
Contact us for a quote. We do not ship most glass bulbs and fixtures internationally. If you have your own UPS/Fedex/DHL account, we may be able to ship using that.
Shipping to US-Based Freight Forwarders
For shipments to freight forwarders, we are only responsible for shipping to the freight forwarder directly. Please have your freight forwarder check your items for damage. We are not responsible for shipping damages incurred at or after the items leave the freight forwarder.
Business Office Hours
We can be reached by phone (800-784-1998) weekdays from 7:30am to 5pm Pacific Time.
Our business office is closed Saturday and Sunday throughout the year, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas day and New Year's day.
Orders can be placed on the website at anytime - 24/7.
California Title 20 Notice
Certain general service lighting products are no longer allowed to be sold in California. We make every attempt to inform you before purchase which items are unable to ship to California. If we discover an item you purchased can not be shipped, we may have to cancel the order. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes. Please contact your state representative for more information.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Returns are sometimes necessary. Our policy is to provide you with a hassle-free return experience.
Items Damaged in Shipping
If the product was damaged during shipping, first keep all packing materials, then call or email us to report the damage. Damage must be reported with 3 days of you receiving the shipment. We will have you return the product using the Returned Material Authorization (RMA) we will provide. We will send you a new product or provide a full refund and we will reimburse you for any shipping charges you may incur.
If all the items you ordered are not in the shipment, call us within 3 days of receiving the shipment so we can promptly send the missing item(s).
Wrong Product Ordered or Product No Longer Needed
If you ordered the wrong product call or email us so we can help you get the correct product. If the product purchase error was in no way the fault of information provided on ProLampSales.com, you are responsible for the return shipping cost and a 25% re-stocking fee.
30 Day Return Policy
Items ordered from ProLampSales can be returned within 30 days of receipt of the shipment in most cases. Please check that all of your items are present and in working condition within this timeframe.
After 30 days, if the product does not perform to specifications or fails within stated warranty periods, see manufacturer warranty information for procedures to follow.
Products that Differ from Our General Return Policy
International orders may be non-returnable. Please contact us before ordering.
Gas Detectors & Air Quality Monitors
For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on gas detectors or air quality monitors. Once these products leave our warehouse, we can not be sure what environments they are used/stored in or what dangerous gases or pollutants they are exposed to.
Larson Electronics products of any kind are non-returnable. Larson Electronics orders are subject to a minimum 15% (and up to 100%) pre-shipment cancellation fee. If you need help with a product, please contact us before ordering or verify that you are ordering the correct item.
Non-Quick Ship Soraa brand products are non-returnable. If an error was made in order fulfillment or shipping, replacements may be sent out or a refund issued.
This is the ballast used in our air purifier UV system. Took a little longer to get than usual, but the price was lower than we usually pay. Arrived safely.