Mitsubishi HC5000 Projector Lamp - VLT-HC5000LP - Original Bulb Inside
This Diamond lamp module for the Mitsubishi HC5000 includes a premium bulb inside a new cage guaranteed to fit your projector.
The brightness, optical performance and lamp life will be virtually the same with this replacement lamp as when the HC5000 projector was new.
Why buy Diamond lamps? When the 100% OEM option either does not fit your budget or is not required, Diamond lamps offer excellent value. A Diamond lamp uses a bulb, usually the same as the original one in your projector, from one of these leading manufacturers - Philips, Osram, Ushio or Phoenix - all capable of manufacturing bulbs to the performance, reliability and longevity standards of the original bulb that came with the projector. These bulbs are assembled in high quality cages made to precisely fit your projector. All Diamond lamp modules are tested with the projectors before they are made available. Quality assurance, plus a 2-year warranty, at a value price.
Equipment Used In
- Mitsubishi HC5000
|Module Type||Original Bulb, Compatible Cage|
|Rated Life (Hours)||2000|
|ProLampSales Order Code||1340856065|
There are currently no documents for this product.
U.S. Shipping Rates:
- FREE Ground Shipping on Orders Over $90.00
- Ground: $9.95
- 2nd Business Day: $24.95 (up to 10 lbs)
- Next Business Day: $39.95 (up to 10 lbs)
- U.S. Territories: $55.00
*Certain restrictions apply, including oversize and heavy objects.
Canada Shipping Rates:
- Standard Delivery: $55.00
International Shipping Rates:
- Standard Delivery: $89.00 - $109.00
Business Office Hours
We can be reached by phone (800-784-1998) weekdays from 7:30am to 5pm Pacific Time.
Our business office is closed Saturday and Sunday throughout the year, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas day and New Year's day.
Orders can be placed on the website at anytime - 24/7.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Returns are sometimes necessary. Our policy is to provide you with a hassle-free return experience.
(1) If the product was damaged during shipping, first keep all packing materials, then call or email us to report the damage. Damage must be reported with 3 days of you receiving the shipment. We will have you return the product using the Returned Material Authorization (RMA) we will provide. We will send you a new product or provide a full refund and we will reimburse you for any shipping charges you may incur.
(2) If all the items you ordered are not in the shipment, call us within 3 days of receiving the shipment so we can promptly send the missing item(s).
(3) If you ordered the wrong product, call or email us so we can help you get the correct product. If the product purchase error was in no way the fault of information provided on ProLampSales.com, you are responsible for the return shipping cost and a $25 re-stocking fee.
(4) If the product does not perform to specifications or fails within 356 days, see Warranty information for procedures to follow.