Morris 39060 | Pencil Type Photocontrols Swivel Mount 120V
Pencil Type Photocontrols Swivel Mount 120V features include:
- Weatherproof Polycarbonate Housing & Lens
- 1/2” CDS Light Sensor with Heat Sink
- Thermal Switch
- Thin cylindrical shape Swivel Mount Photo Control fits neatly between twin floodlights or other tight applications
- Swivel Mount Photo Controls typically mounts on fixtures or boxes
- Field adjustable swivel base makes it easy to direct the photocell away from stray light
- “O” ring sealed to prevent water from entering through the knuckle
- Light Levels: ON: .9 to 1.9 FC OFF: 2.8 To 5.6 FC
- Single Pole, Single Throw Switch
- Temperature Range: -40°F – +158°F
- Relative Humidity: 96%
- Power Consumption:1.5 Watts Max
- Life Cycle: 6500 Cycles
- Contact Position at Night is Normally Open
- Standard 1/2” I.P.S. Pipe Thread Nipple
- 6” Color Coded Leads with Wiring Diagram on Control
- UL Listed
Cross Reference Part Numbers
- ALR TL-115
- Fisher Pierce FL115
- Fisher Pierce FL-115
- Intermatic K4251
- Mulberry 30820
- NSI 2021
- NSI SP-115
- Paragon PN201-00
- Precision ET-15
- TnB S50
- Tork 2021
About Morris Products
Morris Products Inc. was founded in 1994, and offers more than 8,000 electrical and lighting products in over 30 different categories. The company focuses on a broad selection of products, and operates a 65,000 square foot facility in Queensbury, New York.
|CDS Light Sensor Size||1/2"|
|Contact Postion Normally||Open|
|Temperature Rating||-40 to 158|
|Time Delay in Seconds||30-60|
|ProLampSales Order Code||4249035604100|
There are currently no videos for this product.
U.S. Shipping Rates:
- FREE Ground Shipping on Orders Over $90.00
- Ground: $9.95
- 2nd Business Day: $24.95 (up to 10 lbs)
- Next Business Day: $39.95 (up to 10 lbs)
- U.S. Territories: $55.00
*Certain restrictions apply, including oversize and heavy objects.
Canada Shipping Rates:
- Standard Delivery: $55.00
International Shipping Rates:
- Standard Delivery: $89.00 - $109.00
Business Office Hours
We can be reached by phone (800-784-1998) weekdays from 7:30am to 5pm Pacific Time.
Our business office is closed Saturday and Sunday throughout the year, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas day and New Year's day.
Orders can be placed on the website at anytime - 24/7.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Returns are sometimes necessary. Our policy is to provide you with a hassle-free return experience.
(1) If the product was damaged during shipping, first keep all packing materials, then call or email us to report the damage. Damage must be reported with 3 days of you receiving the shipment. We will have you return the product using the Returned Material Authorization (RMA) we will provide. We will send you a new product or provide a full refund and we will reimburse you for any shipping charges you may incur.
(2) If all the items you ordered are not in the shipment, call us within 3 days of receiving the shipment so we can promptly send the missing item(s).
(3) If you ordered the wrong product, call or email us so we can help you get the correct product. If the product purchase error was in no way the fault of information provided on ProLampSales.com, you are responsible for the return shipping cost and a $25 re-stocking fee.
(4) If the product does not perform to specifications or fails within 356 days, see Warranty information for procedures to follow.