Morris 67020 | ShakeNSeal Resin Encapsulation Splice Kit #18 - #1 Butt/Branch
#18 - #1 Butt/Branch ShakeNSeal Encapsulation Epoxy Resin Splice Kits features include:
- Exothermic Epoxy Resin Encapsulation Technology
- UL Listed for Direct Burial & Submersible Splicing Applications
- Durable Impregnable Epoxy Splice kits are Perfect for Above and Below Ground Splicing and Jacket Repair
- Permanent Watertight Seal Protects against Voltage Leakage, Cable Deterioration, & Cable Failure
- Fast Error Proof Setup - Low Viscosity Resin Compound Penetrates Completely Around Splice
- Fungus Resistant
- Stub/Butt/Branch In-Line and Feedthrough Applications
- Rated for use with 194°F(90°C) Cable
- No Tool or Heat Source Required
- UL 486D CSA 198.2 Listed
- 600 Volt maximum
- cULus Listed
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
About Morris Products
Morris Products Inc. was founded in 1994, and offers more than 8,000 electrical and lighting products in over 30 different categories. The company focuses on a broad selection of products, and operates a 65,000 square foot facility in Queensbury, New York.
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Max Volts||600 Volts|
|Mfg Standard||UL 486D CSA198.2|
|Wire Size||#18 - #1|
|ProLampSales Order Code||4248660869252|
There are currently no videos for this product.
U.S. Shipping Rates:
- FREE Ground Shipping on Orders Over $90.00
- Ground: $9.95
- 2nd Business Day: $24.95 (up to 10 lbs)
- Next Business Day: $39.95 (up to 10 lbs)
- U.S. Territories: $55.00
*Certain restrictions apply, including oversize and heavy objects.
Canada Shipping Rates:
- Standard Delivery: $55.00
International Shipping Rates:
- Standard Delivery: $89.00 - $109.00
Business Office Hours
We can be reached by phone (800-784-1998) weekdays from 7:30am to 5pm Pacific Time.
Our business office is closed Saturday and Sunday throughout the year, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas day and New Year's day.
Orders can be placed on the website at anytime - 24/7.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Returns are sometimes necessary. Our policy is to provide you with a hassle-free return experience.
(1) If the product was damaged during shipping, first keep all packing materials, then call or email us to report the damage. Damage must be reported with 3 days of you receiving the shipment. We will have you return the product using the Returned Material Authorization (RMA) we will provide. We will send you a new product or provide a full refund and we will reimburse you for any shipping charges you may incur.
(2) If all the items you ordered are not in the shipment, call us within 3 days of receiving the shipment so we can promptly send the missing item(s).
(3) If you ordered the wrong product, call or email us so we can help you get the correct product. If the product purchase error was in no way the fault of information provided on ProLampSales.com, you are responsible for the return shipping cost and a $25 re-stocking fee.
(4) If the product does not perform to specifications or fails within 356 days, see Warranty information for procedures to follow.