Morris 80556 | High/Low Bay Occupancy Sensor - PIR - Light Gray
High/Low Bay Occupancy Sensor - PIR - Light Gray features include:
- The Passive Infrared (PIR) Technology senses occupancy by detecting the difference between heat emitted from the human body in motion and the background space.
- PIR High/Low Bay Occupancy Sensor works best in offices, copy rooms, storage closets, small conference rooms, and other common areas where there are high levels of occupant motion.
- PIR High/Low Bay Occupancy Sensor turns lights On/Off automatically when people enter or leave a room
- Will work with Electronic, Fluorescent, Compact Fluorescent, Magnetic Low Voltage, Electronic Low Voltage and LED lighting
- Auto ON/OFF
- Coverage: 360°, 30Ft Height & 40 Ft Dia.
- Adjustable Light Level Sensitivity Settings - Ambient light setting automatically adjusts itself and controls when lights turn On/Off, depending on sufficient natural light present
- Time Delay Off setting is adjustable from 15 Seconds to 30 minutes
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Single Pole
- No ground required
- Conforms to California Title 24 Energy Code
- cULus Listed
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
About Morris Products
Morris Products Inc. was founded in 1994, and offers more than 8,000 electrical and lighting products in over 30 different categories. The company focuses on a broad selection of products, and operates a 65,000 square foot facility in Queensbury, New York.
|Fixture Type||Incandescent, Electronic Ballast Fluorescent, CFL, Magnetic Low Voltage, Electronic Low Voltage, & LED|
|Mfg Standard||Conforms to California Title 24 Energy Code|
|Motion Detection Range||360° -30Ft High & 40Ft Diameter|
|Time Delay in Seconds||15sec to 30min|
|ProLampSales Order Code||4248740266116|
There are currently no videos for this product.
Optional Parts & Accessories
Expedited Shipping Rates
For expedited shipping, please contact us for a price quote and cutoff times.
Continental United States
- FREE Ground Shipping on Orders Over $90.00
- Ground (Orders Under $25.00): $15.95
- Ground (Orders $25-$90): $9.95
Alaska & Hawaii
- Economy: $19.95
- Economy: $55.00
*Certain restrictions apply, including oversize and heavy objects.
Canada & Other International Shipping Rates
For international orders, we only ship to your freight forwarder in the United States or on your UPS/Fedex/DHL account. We are not currently providing quotes for international shipping rates. You must have a freight forwarder or your own shipping account for international orders. If you can meet these requirements, contact us directly to set up an international order using your freight forwarder or UPS/Fedex/DHL account.
Business Office Hours
We can be reached by phone (800-784-1998) weekdays from 7:30am to 5pm Pacific Time.
Our business office is closed Saturday and Sunday throughout the year, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas day and New Year's day.
Orders can be placed on the website at anytime - 24/7.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Returns are sometimes necessary. Our policy is to provide you with a hassle-free return experience.
Items Damaged in Shipping
If the product was damaged during shipping, first keep all packing materials, then call or email us to report the damage. Damage must be reported with 3 days of you receiving the shipment. We will have you return the product using the Returned Material Authorization (RMA) we will provide. We will send you a new product or provide a full refund and we will reimburse you for any shipping charges you may incur.
If all the items you ordered are not in the shipment, call us within 3 days of receiving the shipment so we can promptly send the missing item(s).
Wrong Product Ordered
If you ordered the wrong product, call or email us so we can help you get the correct product. If the product purchase error was in no way the fault of information provided on ProLampSales.com, you are responsible for the return shipping cost and a 25% re-stocking fee.
Returns After 30 Days
Items ordered from ProLampSales can be returned within 30 days of receipt of the shipment in most cases. Please check that all of your items are present and in working condition within this timeframe.
After 30 days, if the product does not perform to specifications or fails within stated warranty periods, see manufacturer warranty information for procedures to follow.
Products that Differ from Our General Return Policy
Non-Quick Ship Soraa brand products are non-returnable. If an error was made in order fulfillment or shipping, replacements may be sent out or a refund issued.