Osram 54706 | CYV - 1000W 120V Halogen
1,000 watt, tungsten halogen, 120V, single-ended
OSRAM offers a broad portfolio of medium voltage halogen lamps, many used for the Entertainment stage and studio markets. By providing consistent color and smooth dimming, these lamps are ideal for lighting design. These characteristics backed by robust construction and precision optics make OSRAM halogen lamps the reliable choice.
Product Features and Benefits
- Robust construction for reliable, lasting performance
- Consistent color over the life of the lamps
- Instant on and nearly constant luminous flux over the life of the lamp
- Broad product portfolio supporting the stage and studio markets
- Dimmable with traditional amber shift
Areas of Application
- Stage and theatre
- Studio, TV and film
- Professional Photography
- Club & Disco
Cross Reference Part Numbers
- GE LIGHTING CYV-Q1000T7/4CL/BP 0055306 88630
- USHIO CYV, JS120V-1000WC2 0031857 1000154
Equipment Used In
- ALTMAN PROLINE 2000S
- ALTMAN LIGHTING 2000L 1000W
- ALTMAN LIGHTING 2000S 1000W
- ARRI TRUE BLUE ST2 1000W 120V
- ARRI TRUE BLUE T2 1000W 120V
- DESISTI LIGHTING LEONARDO 2000 FRESNEL 1000W 120V
- MOLE RICHARDSON 2001 (JUNIOR COMBO SOLARSPOT 2000) 1000W
- MOLE RICHARDSON 412 (JUNIOR SOLARSPOT 1500) 1000W
- MOLE RICHARDSON 4131 (MOLEQUARTZ BABY JUNIOR SOLARSPOT 1000W)
- MOLE RICHARDSON 4211 (8 JUNIOR MOLEPOLE SOLARSPOT 1000W)
- MOLE RICHARDSON 4281 (8 JUNIOR SOLARSPOT 1000W)
- MOLE RICHARDSON 5291 (MOLEQUARTZ 8 JUNIOR SOLARSPOT 1000W)
- MOLE RICHARDSON 8 JUNIOR MOLEPOLE SOLARSPOT 1000W
- MOLE RICHARDSON 8 JUNIOR SOLARSPOT 1000W
- MOLE RICHARDSON JUNIOR COMBO SOLARSPOT 2000 1000W
- MOLE RICHARDSON JUNIOR SOLARSPOT 1500 1000W
- MOLE RICHARDSON MOLEQUARTZ 8 JUNIOR SOLARSPOT 1000W
- MOLE RICHARDSON MOLEQUARTZ BABY JUNIOR SOLARSPOT 1000W
- STRAND LIGHTING FRESNEL QTZCOLOR 10-IN 1000W 120V
- STRAND LIGHTING FRESNEL QTZCOLOR 6-IN 1000W
- STRAND LIGHTING FRESNEL TV 8-IN 1000W
- STRAND LIGHTING FRESNELITE 1000 8-IN 1000W 120V CYV
- STRAND LIGHTING FRESNELITE STUDIO 8-IN 1000W
Osram provides businesses and consumers with a wide portfolio of products, encompassing many types of technical and professional lighting applications. These include automotive lighting, complete "Smart" digital systems, advancted LED chips, speciality light bulbs and fixtures, and more. Osram serves both consumer and professional markets, and manufactures traditional lighting products, as well as LED lamps and luminaires.
|Diameter d (in)||0.945|
|Lamp Type||SINGLE END|
|Maximum Overall Length (in)||7.644|
|ProLampSales Order Code||4250979827844|
There are currently no videos for this product.
Optional Parts & Accessories
Expedited Shipping Rates
For expedited shipping, please contact us for a price quote and cutoff times.
Continental United States
- Shipping for most orders is calculated at checkout*
- If you want to ship on your own UPS/Fedex account, please contact us
*Certain restrictions apply, including oversize, heavy objects, and some fixtures/equipment.
For large, heavy, or oversized items, additional shipping charges may apply. The site may not correctly calculate freight shipments at time of order. Large counts of smaller products may also result in additional shipping costs. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please contact us for an estimate on large items to determine an accurate shipping cost.
Alaska & Hawaii
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- Contact us for a quote.
Contact us for a quote. We do not ship most glass bulbs and fixtures internationally. If you have your own UPS/Fedex/DHL account, we may be able to ship using that.
Shipping to US-Based Freight Forwarders
For shipments to freight forwarders, we are only responsible for shipping to the freight forwarder directly. Please have your freight forwarder check your items for damage. We are not responsible for shipping damages incurred at or after the items leave the freight forwarder.
Business Office Hours
We can be reached by phone (800-784-1998) weekdays from 7:30am to 5pm Pacific Time.
Our business office is closed Saturday and Sunday throughout the year, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas day and New Year's day.
Orders can be placed on the website at anytime - 24/7.
California Title 20 Notice
Certain general service lighting products are no longer allowed to be sold in California. We make every attempt to inform you before purchase which items are unable to ship to California. If we discover an item you purchased can not be shipped, we may have to cancel the order. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes. Please contact your state representative for more information.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Returns are sometimes necessary. Our policy is to provide you with a hassle-free return experience.
Items Damaged in Shipping
If the product was damaged during shipping, first keep all packing materials, then call or email us to report the damage. Damage must be reported with 3 days of you receiving the shipment. We will have you return the product using the Returned Material Authorization (RMA) we will provide. We will send you a new product or provide a full refund and we will reimburse you for any shipping charges you may incur.
If all the items you ordered are not in the shipment, call us within 3 days of receiving the shipment so we can promptly send the missing item(s).
Wrong Product Ordered or Product No Longer Needed
If you ordered the wrong product call or email us so we can help you get the correct product. If the product purchase error was in no way the fault of information provided on ProLampSales.com, you are responsible for the return shipping cost and a 25% re-stocking fee.
30 Day Return Policy
Items ordered from ProLampSales can be returned within 30 days of receipt of the shipment in most cases. Please check that all of your items are present and in working condition within this timeframe.
After 30 days, if the product does not perform to specifications or fails within stated warranty periods, see manufacturer warranty information for procedures to follow.
Products that Differ from Our General Return Policy
International orders may be non-returnable. Please contact us before ordering.
Gas Detectors & Air Quality Monitors
For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on gas detectors or air quality monitors. Once these products leave our warehouse, we can not be sure what environments they are used/stored in or what dangerous gases or pollutants they are exposed to.
Larson Electronics products of any kind are non-returnable. Larson Electronics orders are subject to a minimum 15% (and up to 100%) pre-shipment cancellation fee. If you need help with a product, please contact us before ordering or verify that you are ordering the correct item.
Non-Quick Ship Soraa brand products are non-returnable. If an error was made in order fulfillment or shipping, replacements may be sent out or a refund issued.