Osram 54842 EKE | 150W, 21V - MR16 Halogen - 24ct
150 watt, tungsten halogen, low to medium voltage with reflector
OSRAM offers an extensive line of low voltage halogen lamps. The state-of-the-art processes provide precision filament alignment within the reflector, making these lamps ideal for applications that require accurate positioning, as in the medical and scientific markets.
Product Features and Benefits
- Precise filament alignment with patented quartz pinch technology
- Instant on and nearly constant luminous flux over the life of the lamp
Areas of Application
- Laboratory & Analysis
- UV Curing
- Fiber Illumination
- Surgical & Dental Overhead
- Club & Disco
Lumens refers to screen lumens.
Cross Reference Part Numbers
- USHIO EKE, JCR21V-150W 0001403 1000306
- PHILIPS EKE 0001401 315929
Equipment Used In
- ACMI/Circon Model 95
- Adec Cascade
- Bausch and Lomb Fiber Optic Illuminator for Stereozoom 31-30-50-01 through 31-30-50-05
- Baxter / V.Mueller 150 Medical
- Burton 244322
- Burton Coolspot
- Burton Coolspot II
- Cole-Parmer 41500-50 Fiber Optic
- Cuda MT-150
- Darby Dental 7500 Superdent
- Den-Mat Marathon
- Den-Mat 2 Visar
- Den-Mat 3904 Visar II
- Dentsply 3027
- Dentsply TCU-2 Triad
- Dolan Jenner 170 Fiberlite
- Dolan Jenner 170D Fiberlite
- Dolan Jenner 176 Fiberlite
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite 180
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite 181
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite 181-1
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite 360-1 RL
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite A-241
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite A-242
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite DC950H
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite MI-150
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite MI-150R
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite MI-150RA
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite MI-150RB
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite MI-150RC
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite MI-150RD
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite MI-150RG
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite MI-150RL
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite MI-150RU
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite MI-150V
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite MI-152
- Efos 3027 Dental
- Health Science Pro HSP Fiber Optic
- Karl Suss 605MS031
- Kinetic Instrument Sunlite II
- LaBelle Industries Tutor 16
- LD Caulk 3027
- Leitz 902-058
- Leitz Fiberoptic Light Source
- Micro Information Systems 301
- Micro Information Systems 303
- Midmark 354 Light
- Midmark-Ritter 354 Minor Surgery Light
- Nikon 66221
- Nikon 76223
- Ohmeda Blanket
- Penn-Med 200L Wand Medical
- Respironics Wallaby 3
- Sci Can LZ Dual Lux 2 Illuminator
- Sci Can LZ Dual Lux 3 Illuminator
- Sci Can (LZ) Dual Lux 2
- Sci Can (LZ) Dual Lux 3
- Technicolor 1000
- Technicolor 1000A
- Technicolor 1000B
- Technicolor 1300
- Technicolor 1400
- Technicolor 1100
- Techniquip FOI-150
- Techniquip Mille Luce
- Techniquip Model 21 AC
- Techniquip Model 21 DC
- Techniquip Technibeam 1000
- Trojan R&D Ultraeye
- Varian 36749981800
- Varian 2300CP
- Wallach CH-101
- Wallaby Fiberoptic
- Zytron Corporation NM1-90
Osram provides businesses and consumers with a wide portfolio of products, encompassing many types of technical and professional lighting applications. These include automotive lighting, complete "Smart" digital systems, advancted LED chips, speciality light bulbs and fixtures, and more. Osram serves both consumer and professional markets, and manufactures traditional lighting products, as well as LED lamps and luminaires.
|Average Rated Life
|Diameter d (in)
|Maximum Overall Length (in)
|ProLampSales Order Code
There are currently no videos for this product.
Optional Parts & Accessories
Expedited Shipping Rates
For expedited shipping, please contact us for a price quote and cutoff times.
Continental United States
- Shipping for most orders is calculated at checkout*
- If you want to ship on your own UPS/Fedex account, please contact us
*Certain restrictions apply, including oversize, heavy objects, and some fixtures/equipment.
For large, heavy, or oversized items, additional shipping charges may apply. The site may not correctly calculate freight shipments at time of order. Large counts of smaller products may also result in additional shipping costs. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please contact us for an estimate on large items to determine an accurate shipping cost.
Alaska & Hawaii
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- Contact us for a quote.
Contact us for a quote. We do not ship most glass bulbs and fixtures internationally. If you have your own UPS/Fedex/DHL account, we may be able to ship using that.
Shipping to US-Based Freight Forwarders
For shipments to freight forwarders, we are only responsible for shipping to the freight forwarder directly. Please have your freight forwarder check your items for damage. We are not responsible for shipping damages incurred at or after the items leave the freight forwarder.
Business Office Hours
We can be reached by phone (800-784-1998) weekdays from 7:30am to 5pm Pacific Time.
Our business office is closed Saturday and Sunday throughout the year, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas day and New Year's day.
Orders can be placed on the website at anytime - 24/7.
California Title 20 Notice
Certain general service lighting products are no longer allowed to be sold in California. We make every attempt to inform you before purchase which items are unable to ship to California. If we discover an item you purchased can not be shipped, we may have to cancel the order. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes. Please contact your state representative for more information.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Returns are sometimes necessary. Our policy is to provide you with a hassle-free return experience.
Items Damaged in Shipping
If the product was damaged during shipping, first keep all packing materials, then call or email us to report the damage. Damage must be reported with 3 days of you receiving the shipment. We will have you return the product using the Returned Material Authorization (RMA) we will provide. We will send you a new product or provide a full refund and we will reimburse you for any shipping charges you may incur.
If all the items you ordered are not in the shipment, call us within 3 days of receiving the shipment so we can promptly send the missing item(s).
Wrong Product Ordered or Product No Longer Needed
If you ordered the wrong product call or email us so we can help you get the correct product. If the product purchase error was in no way the fault of information provided on ProLampSales.com, you are responsible for the return shipping cost and a 25% re-stocking fee.
30 Day Return Policy
Items ordered from ProLampSales can be returned within 30 days of receipt of the shipment in most cases. Please check that all of your items are present and in working condition within this timeframe.
After 30 days, if the product does not perform to specifications or fails within stated warranty periods, see manufacturer warranty information for procedures to follow.
Products that Differ from Our General Return Policy
International orders may be non-returnable. Please contact us before ordering.
Gas Detectors & Air Quality Monitors
For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on gas detectors or air quality monitors. Once these products leave our warehouse, we can not be sure what environments they are used/stored in or what dangerous gases or pollutants they are exposed to.
Larson Electronics products of any kind are non-returnable. Larson Electronics orders are subject to a minimum 15% (and up to 100%) pre-shipment cancellation fee. If you need help with a product, please contact us before ordering or verify that you are ordering the correct item.
Non-Quick Ship Soraa brand products are non-returnable. If an error was made in order fulfillment or shipping, replacements may be sent out or a refund issued.