Osram 54986 ENH | 250W, 120V - MR16 Halogen Lamp - 24ct
250 watt, tungsten halogen, low to medium voltage with reflector
OSRAM offers an extensive line of low voltage halogen lamps. The state-of-the-art processes provide precision filament alignment within the reflector, making these lamps ideal for applications that require accurate positioning, as in the medical and scientific markets.
Product Features and Benefits
- Precise filament alignment with patented quartz pinch technology
- Instant on and nearly constant luminous flux over the life of the lamp
Areas of Application
- Laboratory & Analysis
- UV Curing
- Fiber Illumination
- Surgical & Dental Overhead
- Club & Disco
S (Operating Position):
- Open Fixtures: Vertical, (Base Up or Down) ±15º
- Enclosed Fixtures, any position.
Cross Reference Part Numbers
- OSRAM ENH-5 0001465 54988
- EIKO ENH 0024587 02570
- PHILIPS ENH 0001461 316216
- USHIO ENH, JCR120V-250W 0001464 1000333
Equipment Used In
- Acme-Lite 22
- Acme-Lite 42 (AC)
- Acme-Lite 325
- Acme-Lite 325L
- American DJ Mega-Brite
- American DJ Micro-Brite
- Bell and Howell Slide Cube 985
- Bell and Howell Slide Cube 986
- Bell and Howell Slide Cube 987
- Bell and Howell Slide Cube 991
- Bell and Howell Slide Cube 991Z
- Bell and Howell Slide Cube CP40RC50
- Bell and Howell Slide Cube RC55
- Bell and Howell Slide Cube RF60
- Bell and Howell Slide Cube AF66
- Bell and Howell Slide Cube AF70
- Bell and Howell Slide Cube AF80
- Bell and Howell Slide Cube 1000
- Bell and Howell Slide Cube 3000
- Bell and Howell Specialist Autoload Filmstrip 746A
- Bell and Howell Specialist Autoload Filmstrip 746F
- Bell and Howell Specialist Autoload Filmstrip 747A
- Bright Light Module B3/ENG
- Burton Medical Adjustable/Universal Spotlight (units predating 1984)
- Dentsply/Caulk Triad 1000
- Dentsply/Caulk Triad 2000
- Eastman Kodak Carousel 600H
- Eastman Kodak Carousel 650H
- Eastman Kodak Carousel 650K
- Eastman Kodak Carousel 750H
- Eastman Kodak Carousel 750HAR
- Eastman Kodak Carousel 760H
- Eastman Kodak Carousel 760K
- Eastman Kodak Carousel 800H
- Eastman Kodak Carousel 850H
- Eastman Kodak Carousel 860H
- Eastman Kodak Carousel Custom 840H
- Eastman Kodak Carousel Custom 850H
- Eastman Kodak Carousel Custom 850K
- Eastman Kodak Carousel Custom 860H
- Eastman Kodak Brightlight Modules BL3/ENG
- Eastman Kodak Brightlight Modules AF-1AF-2
- Eastman Kodak Brightlight Modules AF-2K
- Eastman Kodak Brightlight Modules AF-3
- Eastman Kodak Brightlight Modules B-2
- Eastman Kodak Brightlight Modules B2AR
- Eastman Kodak Brightlight Modules E-2
- Gavi (General Audio Visual Inc.) LC-210 Automatic Lamp Charger
- Gavi (General Audio Visual Inc.) Go-Show III
- Getinge Castle-ALM 72415
- K&E 52-2041 Micromaster
- Martin Robozap
- Martin Robocolor I
- Martin Robocolor II
- Medical Illumination Medi-Spot
- Medical Illumination Mini-Spot
- Meteor Probeam 250
- Mikrotek Diagraph X
- Ness DJA-219 (Uniscan)
- Ness DJA-221 (Jaguar Ii)
- Ness DJA-230 (Bliss)
- Ness WZ-1000m (Whiz)
- Nuarc BBC1418
- Nuarc BBC1418-2
- Optec OC4030 (Opticolor)
- Pepco MFI type C
- Pepco MFI type R
- Singer Corporation Caramate 3100
- Singer Corporation Caramate 3200
- Singer Corporation Caramate 3260
- Tas Lighting Systems Mini Ultra Scan 250w
- Techni-Lux Colormoon DMX
- Techni-Lux El-Colormoon/D
- Techni-Lux El-Kaleido
- Techni-Lux El-Kaleido2
- Techni-Lux El-Phantom4
- Techni-Lux El-Shooter
- Techni-Lux Kaleidoscope
- Techni-Lux Kaleidoscope 2
- Techni-Lux Phantom 4 Effect
- Techni-Lux Shooter
- Technicolor Road Show 21
- Technicolor Road Show 41
- Telex Caramate 3150
- Telex Caramate 3154
- Telex Caramate 3170
- Telex Caramate 3174
- Telex Caramate 3270
- Telex Caramate 3274
- Telex Caramate 3280
- Telex Caramate 3284
Osram provides businesses and consumers with a wide portfolio of products, encompassing many types of technical and professional lighting applications. These include automotive lighting, complete "Smart" digital systems, advancted LED chips, speciality light bulbs and fixtures, and more. Osram serves both consumer and professional markets, and manufactures traditional lighting products, as well as LED lamps and luminaires.
|Average Rated Life||175 h|
|Diameter d (in)||2.008|
|Luminous Flux||340 lm|
|Maximum Overall Length (in)||1.735 in|
|Operating Position||s 90|
|ProLampSales Order Code||4376265818244|
There are currently no videos for this product.
Optional Parts & Accessories
Expedited Shipping Rates
For expedited shipping, please contact us for a price quote and cutoff times.
Continental United States
- Most Orders Over $90.00 Ship Free
- Shipping for other orders is calculated at checkout
Certain restrictions apply, including oversize, heavy objects, and some fixtures/equipment.
Alaska & Hawaii
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- Contact us for a quote.
Contact us for a quote. We do not ship most glass bulbs and fixtures internationally. If you have your own UPS/Fedex/DHL account, we may be able to ship using that.
Shipping to US-Based Freight Forwarders
For shipments to freight forwarders, we are only responsible for shipping to the freight forwarder directly. Please have your freight forwarder check your items for damage. We are not responsible for shipping damages incurred after the items leave the freight forwarder.
Business Office Hours
We can be reached by phone (800-784-1998) weekdays from 7:30am to 5pm Pacific Time.
Our business office is closed Saturday and Sunday throughout the year, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas day and New Year's day.
Orders can be placed on the website at anytime - 24/7.
California Title 20 Notice
Certain general service lighting products are no longer allowed to be sold in California. We make every attempt to inform you before purchase which items are unable to ship to California. If we discover an item you purchased can not be shipped, we may have to cancel the order. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes. Please contact your state representative for more information.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Returns are sometimes necessary. Our policy is to provide you with a hassle-free return experience.
Items Damaged in Shipping
If the product was damaged during shipping, first keep all packing materials, then call or email us to report the damage. Damage must be reported with 3 days of you receiving the shipment. We will have you return the product using the Returned Material Authorization (RMA) we will provide. We will send you a new product or provide a full refund and we will reimburse you for any shipping charges you may incur.
If all the items you ordered are not in the shipment, call us within 3 days of receiving the shipment so we can promptly send the missing item(s).
Wrong Product Ordered or Product No Longer Needed
If you ordered the wrong product call or email us so we can help you get the correct product. If the product purchase error was in no way the fault of information provided on ProLampSales.com, you are responsible for the return shipping cost and a 25% re-stocking fee.
30 Day Return Policy
Items ordered from ProLampSales can be returned within 30 days of receipt of the shipment in most cases. Please check that all of your items are present and in working condition within this timeframe.
After 30 days, if the product does not perform to specifications or fails within stated warranty periods, see manufacturer warranty information for procedures to follow.
Products that Differ from Our General Return Policy
International orders are non-returnable.
Gas Detectors & Air Quality Monitors
For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on gas detectors or air quality monitors. Once these products leave our warehouse, we can not be sure what environments they are used/stored in or what dangerous gases or pollutants they are exposed to.
Larson Electronics UVC lighting products of any kind are non-returnable. Larson Electronics orders are subject to a minimum 15% cancellation fee. If you need help with a product, please contact us before ordering or verify that you are ordering the correct item.
Non-Quick Ship Soraa brand products are non-returnable. If an error was made in order fulfillment or shipping, replacements may be sent out or a refund issued.