Philips 287037 250W MSD 250/2 30H
This Philips MSD 250/2 30H stage and studio lamp features output of 18,000 lumens.
These single ended, compact lamps enable optimal light collection and accurate beam control, while they also provide true daylight color temperatures – all to create great stage brightness and vivid entertainment. And since they offer long lifetime usage they help minimize the cost of ownership via fewer lamp replacements and fewer maintenance man hour costs.
- Optimal light collection
- Low cost of ownership
- Brightness on stage
- Single ended lamp concept
- Long life
- Daylight color temperatures
- Display lighting
- Disco lighting
- Fibre optics
Warning & Safety
A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
Lamp contains mercury. Manage in Accord with Disposal Laws.
Equipment Used In
- ABSTRACT VR-12
- AC LIGHTING TOURSPOT 250 + TOURWASH 250
- AMERICAN DJ ACCU COLOR 250
- AMERICAN DJ ACCU ROLLER 250
- AMERICAN DJ ACCU SCAN 250
- AMERICAN DJ ACCU SPOT 250 II
- AMERICAN DJ ACCU SPOT 300
- AMERICAN DJ ACCU SPOT PRO
- AMERICAN DJ FANTASY 250
- AMERICAN DJ FANTASY SCAN
- AMERICAN DJ ILLUSION 250
- AMERICAN DJ TEMPEST 250 MSD
- ELATION PROFESSIONAL ACTIVE SCAN 250
- ELATION PROFESSIONAL ACTIVE WAVE 250
- ELATION PROFESSIONAL CMY ZOOM-250
- ELATION PROFESSIONAL DESIGN SPOT 250
- ELATION PROFESSIONAL DESIGN SPOT 250PRO
- ELATION PROFESSIONAL DESIGN SPOT 250WH
- ELATION PROFESSIONAL DESIGN WASH 250
- ELATION PROFESSIONAL VISION COLOR 250
- ELATION PROFESSIONAL VISION SCAN 250
- ELATION PROFESSIONAL WATERFALL 250
- ELATION PROFESSIONAL WATERFALL 250 PRO
- GENI MOS-300 MSD/2
- GENI MOVING SCAN 300 MSD/2
- GENI OBY-3 MOVING HEAD MSD/2
- GENI VITO-250 MOVING HEAD MSD/2
- high end systems TECHNOBEAM
- MARTIN CX-10 EXTREME MSD/2
- MARTIN IMAGER SERIES MSD
- MARTIN MAC 250 ENTOUR MSD
- MARTIN MAC 250 KRYPTON MSD
- MARTIN MAC 250 WASH MSD
- MARTIN MX-10 EXTREME MSD/2
- MARTIN WIZARD EXTREME MSD/2
- METEOR PROMOVER 250
- METEOR PROSCAN 250
- METEOR PROSCAN 250 RG
- OMNISISTEM PILOT 250 MOVING YOKE
- OMNISISTEM PILOT 250 WASH
- OMNISISTEM PR-2250
- OMNISISTEM PR-2255
- OMNISISTEM PR-2302
- OMNISISTEM SOLO 250 MOVING YOKE
- SGM IDEA SCANNER 250
- SGM IDEA SPOT 250 MOVING HEAD
- SGM IDEA WASH 250 MOVING HEAD
- STRONG TECHNOBEAM
- STUDIO DUE MINI CITY 250
- STUDIO DUE MINI CITY 250SL
- STUDIO DUE SHARK 250/C
- TECHNI-LUX EL-OCTOSPOT1
- TECHNI-LUX IL-TRACKER250S/1 MSD
- TECHNI-LUX IL-TRACKER250W/1 MSD
- TECHNI-LUX OCTOSPOT LIGHT
- TECHNI-LUX TECHNI-SCAN CDXI
- TECHNI-LUX TLS6A2
- TECHNI-LUX TRACKER 250 SPOT MOVING HEAD MSD
- TECHNI-LUX TRACKER 250 WASH MOVING HEAD MSD
- TECLUMEN ARENA PLUS 250 MSD
- TECLUMEN FORMA D 10DEG/28DEG
- TECLUMEN FORMA D 20DEG/40DEG
- TECLUMEN FUSION 250
- TECLUMEN FUSION PAR 250
- TECLUMEN SPOT 250 TM3
- TECLUMEN WASH 250 TM3
- TEI ELECTRONICS BRAINWASH 250
- VISUAL EFFECTS LYNX V-250
- VISUAL EFFECTS V-250 LYNX
About Philips Lighting
Philips Lighting is a global leader in lighting, known for innovative lighting products and new technology. The company is headquarted in Europe but operates worldwide, serving both business and consumer markets. Philips Lighting comprises all types of lighting products, including LED, automotive, specialty and conventional lighting, controls, electronics, luminaires, and more.
|Bulb Temperature (Max)||500°C|
|Color Rendering Index (Nom)||70|
|Ignition Supply Voltage (Min)||207V|
|Lamp Current (Nom)||3A|
|Life to 50% Failures (Nom)||3000h|
|Luminous Flux (Min)||16000lm|
|Luminous Flux (Nom)||18000lm|
|Pinch Temperature (Max)||350°C|
|ProLampSales Order Code||4251848245380|
There are currently no videos for this product.
Optional Parts & Accessories
Expedited Shipping Rates
For expedited shipping, please contact us for a price quote and cutoff times.
Continental United States
- Most Orders Over $90.00 Ship Free
- Shipping for other orders is calculated at checkout
Certain restrictions apply, including oversize, heavy objects, and some fixtures/equipment.
Alaska & Hawaii
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- Contact us for a quote.
Contact us for a quote. We do not ship most glass bulbs and fixtures internationally. If you have your own UPS/Fedex/DHL account, we may be able to ship using that.
Shipping to US-Based Freight Forwarders
For shipments to freight forwarders, we are only responsible for shipping to the freight forwarder directly. Please have your freight forwarder check your items for damage. We are not responsible for shipping damages incurred after the items leave the freight forwarder.
Business Office Hours
We can be reached by phone (800-784-1998) weekdays from 7:30am to 5pm Pacific Time.
Our business office is closed Saturday and Sunday throughout the year, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas day and New Year's day.
Orders can be placed on the website at anytime - 24/7.
California Title 20 Notice
Certain general service lighting products are no longer allowed to be sold in California. We make every attempt to inform you before purchase which items are unable to ship to California. If we discover an item you purchased can not be shipped, we may have to cancel the order. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes. Please contact your state representative for more information.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Returns are sometimes necessary. Our policy is to provide you with a hassle-free return experience.
Items Damaged in Shipping
If the product was damaged during shipping, first keep all packing materials, then call or email us to report the damage. Damage must be reported with 3 days of you receiving the shipment. We will have you return the product using the Returned Material Authorization (RMA) we will provide. We will send you a new product or provide a full refund and we will reimburse you for any shipping charges you may incur.
If all the items you ordered are not in the shipment, call us within 3 days of receiving the shipment so we can promptly send the missing item(s).
Wrong Product Ordered or Product No Longer Needed
If you ordered the wrong product call or email us so we can help you get the correct product. If the product purchase error was in no way the fault of information provided on ProLampSales.com, you are responsible for the return shipping cost and a 25% re-stocking fee.
30 Day Return Policy
Items ordered from ProLampSales can be returned within 30 days of receipt of the shipment in most cases. Please check that all of your items are present and in working condition within this timeframe.
After 30 days, if the product does not perform to specifications or fails within stated warranty periods, see manufacturer warranty information for procedures to follow.
Products that Differ from Our General Return Policy
International orders are non-returnable.
Gas Detectors & Air Quality Monitors
For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on gas detectors or air quality monitors. Once these products leave our warehouse, we can not be sure what environments they are used/stored in or what dangerous gases or pollutants they are exposed to.
Larson Electronics UVC lighting products of any kind are non-returnable. Larson Electronics orders are subject to a minimum 15% cancellation fee. If you need help with a product, please contact us before ordering or verify that you are ordering the correct item.
Non-Quick Ship Soraa brand products are non-returnable. If an error was made in order fulfillment or shipping, replacements may be sent out or a refund issued.