Philips 315929 | 13629 150W GX5.3 21V
This product is a Philips 410733. It is a 13629 150W GX5.3 21V 1CT/24.
Philips halogen reflector lamps offer the ideal no-fuss solution for a wide variety of medical, projection and scientific illumination systems. Their proven reliability makes them ideal for retrofit installations. The burners are precisely aligned for optimal light performance. Dichroic reflectors ensure heat dissipation towards the back of the optical system, which helps the optical system remain within temperature limits. A special blue-filter version blocking out unwanted light above 700 nm is available for dental curing applications. In addition, you get all the proven advantages of halogen technology such as a CRI of 100 – the same as natural sunlight for the best possible color rendering. Halogen lamps also create a comfortable warm white light, and they maintain their high lumen output with almost no lumen reduction throughout their lifetime.
- Optimal light performance
- Remains within temperature limits
- No re-alignment necessary when lamp is replaced
- Excellent distortion-free quartz bulb
- Dichroic coating ensures dissipation of approximately 75% of the generated heat backwards
- Medical endoscopy
- Industrial endoscopy
- Fiber optic illumination
- Dental curing
- Projection systems
Cross Reference Part Numbers
- Imported Lamp Code 143615
- Bausch & Lomb 31-31-52
- Burton Medical 0007006
- Cuda SY0027
- EFOS 3027
- Eiko 10275 EKE
- GE 35200 EKE
- Grainger 6VM56
- Leitz 902-058
- Nikon 66221
- Osram Sylvania 54842 EKE 93638
- Philips 31592-9 EKE 150W 21V 24PK
- Sci Can EKE
- Sunlite 70110 EKE
- Ushio 1000306 EKE, JCR21V-150W
Equipment Used In
- ACMI/Circon Model 95
- Adec Cascade
- Bausch and Lomb Fiber Optic Illuminator for Stereozoom 31-30-50-01 through 31-30-50-05
- Baxter / V.Mueller 150 Medical
- Burton 244322
- Burton Coolspot
- Burton Coolspot II
- Cole-Parmer 41500-50 Fiber Optic
- Cuda MT-150
- Darby Dental 7500 Superdent
- Den-Mat Marathon
- Den-Mat 2 Visar
- Den-Mat 3904 Visar II
- Dentsply 3027
- Dentsply TCU-2 Triad
- Dolan Jenner 170 Fiberlite
- Dolan Jenner 170D Fiberlite
- Dolan Jenner 176 Fiberlite
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite 180
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite 181
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite 181-1
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite 360-1 RL
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite A-241
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite A-242
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite DC950H
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite MI-150
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite MI-150R
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite MI-150RA
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite MI-150RB
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite MI-150RC
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite MI-150RD
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite MI-150RG
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite MI-150RL
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite MI-150RU
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite MI-150V
- Dolan Jenner Fiber-Lite MI-152
- Efos 3027 Dental
- Health Science Pro HSP Fiber Optic
- Karl Suss 605MS031
- Kinetic Instrument Sunlite II
- LaBelle Industries Tutor 16
- LD Caulk 3027
- Leitz 902-058
- Leitz Fiberoptic Light Source
- Micro Information Systems 301
- Micro Information Systems 303
- Midmark 354 Light
- Midmark-Ritter 354 Minor Surgery Light
- Nikon 66221
- Nikon 76223
- Ohmeda Blanket
- Penn-Med 200L Wand Medical
- Respironics Wallaby 3
- Sci Can LZ Dual Lux 2 Illuminator
- Sci Can LZ Dual Lux 3 Illuminator
- Sci Can (LZ) Dual Lux 2
- Sci Can (LZ) Dual Lux 3
- Technicolor 1000
- Technicolor 1000A
- Technicolor 1000B
- Technicolor 1300
- Technicolor 1400
- Technicolor 1100
- Techniquip FOI-150
- Techniquip Mille Luce
- Techniquip Model 21 AC
- Techniquip Model 21 DC
- Techniquip Technibeam 1000
- Trojan R&D Ultraeye
- Varian 36749981800
- Varian 2300CP
- Wallach CH-101
- Wallaby Fiberoptic
- Zytron Corporation NM1-90
About Philips Lighting
Philips Lighting is a global leader in lighting, known for innovative lighting products and new technology. The company is headquarted in Europe but operates worldwide, serving both business and consumer markets. Philips Lighting comprises all types of lighting products, including LED, automotive, specialty and conventional lighting, controls, electronics, luminaires, and more.
|Bulb Material||Quartz-UV Open|
|Bulb Temperature (Max)||900°C|
|Color Rendering Index (Nom)||100|
|Life to 50% Failures (Nom)||200h|
|Luminous Flux (Rated) (Nom)||900lm|
|Operating Position||Standing +/-90D or Base Down (BDH)|
|Pinch Temperature (Max)||400°C|
|Power (Rated) (Nom)||150W|
|Working Distance WD||45mm|
|ProLampSales Order Code||4327175356548|
There are currently no videos for this product.
Optional Parts & Accessories
Expedited Shipping Rates
For expedited shipping, please contact us for a price quote and cutoff times.
Continental United States
- FREE Ground Shipping on Orders Over $90.00
- Ground (Orders Under $25.00): $15.95
- Ground (Orders $25-$90): $9.95
Alaska & Hawaii
- Economy: $19.95
- Economy: $55.00
*Certain restrictions apply, including oversize and heavy objects.
Canada & Other International Shipping Rates
For international orders, we only ship to your freight forwarder in the United States or on your UPS/Fedex/DHL account. We are not currently providing quotes for international shipping rates. You must have a freight forwarder or your own shipping account for international orders. If you can meet these requirements, contact us directly to set up an international order using your freight forwarder or UPS/Fedex/DHL account.
Business Office Hours
We can be reached by phone (800-784-1998) weekdays from 7:30am to 5pm Pacific Time.
Our business office is closed Saturday and Sunday throughout the year, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas day and New Year's day.
Orders can be placed on the website at anytime - 24/7.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Returns are sometimes necessary. Our policy is to provide you with a hassle-free return experience.
Items Damaged in Shipping
If the product was damaged during shipping, first keep all packing materials, then call or email us to report the damage. Damage must be reported with 3 days of you receiving the shipment. We will have you return the product using the Returned Material Authorization (RMA) we will provide. We will send you a new product or provide a full refund and we will reimburse you for any shipping charges you may incur.
If all the items you ordered are not in the shipment, call us within 3 days of receiving the shipment so we can promptly send the missing item(s).
Wrong Product Ordered
If you ordered the wrong product, call or email us so we can help you get the correct product. If the product purchase error was in no way the fault of information provided on ProLampSales.com, you are responsible for the return shipping cost and a 25% re-stocking fee.
Returns After 30 Days
Items ordered from ProLampSales can be returned within 30 days of receipt of the shipment in most cases. Please check that all of your items are present and in working condition within this timeframe.
After 30 days, if the product does not perform to specifications or fails within stated warranty periods, see manufacturer warranty information for procedures to follow.
Products that Differ from Our General Return Policy
Non-Quick Ship Soraa brand products are non-returnable. If an error was made in order fulfillment or shipping, replacements may be sent out or a refund issued.