Atlantic UV 15-0185 | Qtz 22 x 24.5 x 851mm COE 33.5" Closed One End
Minimum Order Quantity: 2
This product is an Atlantic Ultraviolet Quartz Sleeve. It has a part number of 15-0185.
Equipment Used In
- Ideal Horizons IV-40
- Ideal Horizons ME-20
- Ideal Horizons ME-30
- Ideal Horizons ME38K-14
- Ideal Horizons ME38K-20
- Ideal Horizons ME38K-30
- Ideal Horizons ME38K-40
- Ideal Horizons ME-45
- Ideal Horizons ME-60
- Ideal Horizons MWE-20
- Ideal Horizons MWE-30
- Ideal Horizons MWE38K-14
- Ideal Horizons MWE38K-20
- Ideal Horizons MWE38K-30
- Ideal Horizons MWE38K-40
- Ideal Horizons MWE-45
- Ideal Horizons MWE-60
- Ideal Horizons QTZD009
- Ideal Horizons SSW-20
- Ideal Horizons SSW-30
- Ideal Horizons SSW-45
- Ideal Horizons SSW-60
- Ideal Horizons SSWE-20
- Ideal Horizons SSWE-30
- Ideal Horizons SSWE-45
- Ideal Horizons SSWE-6
- Ideal Horizons SSWE-60
- Ideal Horizons SV-20
- Ideal Horizons SVE-20
- Ideal Horizons SVE-30
- Ideal Horizons SVE-45
- Ideal Horizons SVE-60
- Lancaster Pump and Water Treatment LUV-12
- Master Water Conditioning Corporation HIMSV-20
- Master Water Conditioning Corporation MWC-20
- Master Water Conditioning Corporation MWC-E20
- Master Water Conditioning Corporation QSV20
- Siemens QZ0345
- Sunlight QZ0345
- UV Superstore, Inc. QSV20
- Water Master MWE-20
- Water Master MWE-30
- Water Master MWE-45
- Water Master W15E
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. ME-20
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. ME-30
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. ME38K-14
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. ME38K-20
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. ME38K-30
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. ME38K-40
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. ME-45
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. ME-60
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. MWE-20
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. MWE-30
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. MWE38K-14
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. MWE38K-20
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. MWE38K-30
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. MWE38K-40
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. MWE-45
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. MWE-60
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. QTZD009
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. SSWE-20
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. SSWE-30
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. SSWE-45
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. SSWE-60
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. SVE-20
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. SVE-30
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. SVE-45
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. SVE-60
About Atlantic Ultraviolet
Atlantic Ultraviolet was founded in 1963, manufacturing germicidal ultraviolet fixtures and equipment. Their products utilize germicidal UV lamps to destroy bacteria, mold, and viruses in the air and on surfaces. Atlantic Ultraviolet produces their own line of UV lamps, and continue to provide industry leadership in applied UV technology with increased research and development.
|End Types||Closed One End|
|Inside Diameter||22 mm|
|Outside Diameter||24.5 mm|
|ProLampSales Order Code||4249268322436|
There are currently no videos for this product.
Optional Parts & Accessories
Expedited Shipping Rates
For expedited shipping, please contact us for a price quote and cutoff times.
Continental United States
- FREE Ground Shipping on Orders Over $90.00*
- Shipping for other orders is calculated at checkout
*Certain restrictions apply, including oversize and heavy objects.
Alaska & Hawaii
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- Contact us for a quote.
We do not ship internationally at this time.
Business Office Hours
We can be reached by phone (800-784-1998) weekdays from 7:30am to 5pm Pacific Time.
Our business office is closed Saturday and Sunday throughout the year, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas day and New Year's day.
Orders can be placed on the website at anytime - 24/7.
California Title 20 Notice
Certain general service lighting products are no longer allowed to be sold in California. We make every attempt to inform you before purchase which items are unable to ship to California. If we discover an item you purchased can not be shipped, we may cancel your order. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes. Please contact your state representative for more information.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Returns are sometimes necessary. Our policy is to provide you with a hassle-free return experience.
Items Damaged in Shipping
If the product was damaged during shipping, first keep all packing materials, then call or email us to report the damage. Damage must be reported with 3 days of you receiving the shipment. We will have you return the product using the Returned Material Authorization (RMA) we will provide. We will send you a new product or provide a full refund and we will reimburse you for any shipping charges you may incur.
If all the items you ordered are not in the shipment, call us within 3 days of receiving the shipment so we can promptly send the missing item(s).
Wrong Product Ordered
If you ordered the wrong product, call or email us so we can help you get the correct product. If the product purchase error was in no way the fault of information provided on ProLampSales.com, you are responsible for the return shipping cost and a 25% re-stocking fee.
Returns After 30 Days
Items ordered from ProLampSales can be returned within 30 days of receipt of the shipment in most cases. Please check that all of your items are present and in working condition within this timeframe.
After 30 days, if the product does not perform to specifications or fails within stated warranty periods, see manufacturer warranty information for procedures to follow.
Products that Differ from Our General Return Policy
International orders are non-returnable.
Larson Electronics UVC lighting products of any kind are non-returnable. If you need help with a product, please contact us before ordering or verify that you are ordering the correct item.
Non-Quick Ship Soraa brand products are non-returnable. If an error was made in order fulfillment or shipping, replacements may be sent out or a refund issued.