Sylvania 22326 - Octron 800 XP XL Ecologic3 28W Fluorescent T8 - 5000K - 48" - 30 Case
($4.83 Each - Sold in Case of 30)
This product is a Sylvania 22326 FO28/850/XP/XL/SS/ECO3 linear fluorescent tube.
Sylvania Octron 800 XP XL Ecologic3 lamps feature eXtended Life benefits of up to 75,000 hours life on instant start ballasts and 84,000 hours life on programmed rapid start ballasts. The life ratings reflect up to 88% longer life than T8 XP or XV lamps, which is the equivalent of an additional 8 years of maintenance-free lighting for typical operating cycles of 4,000 hours per year.
Octron 800 XP XL 32W lamps deliver 14% more light than standard 700 series T8 lamp on normal ballast factor, instant start electronic ballasts. Octron 800 XP XL Supersaver lamps provide up to 22% energy savings over standard 32 watt Octron lamps. Combining these lamps with Osram Quicktronic high efficiency instant start, low power ballasts will result in up to 42% energy savings over energy saving T12 magnetically ballasted fluorescent systems. Pair with Osram Quicktronic electronic ballast for the industry's first and most comprehensive QUICK 60+ System Warranty or our QUICK 7XL+ warranty that covers up to seven years on Supersaver lamps with Osram Quicktronic electronic PROStart, DIM or DALI ballasts.
- Available in full wattage (32W) and reduced wattage Supersaver types
- Energy savings compared to standard 32W T8 lamp - Up to 12.5% with the 28W XP/XL/SS- Up to 22% with the 25W XP/XL/SS
- Up to 96% mean lumens
- Dimmable (see application note 4)
- Lead-free and RoHS compliant
- Assembled in USA
- Retrofit lamp for existing T8 instant start systems - Up to 75,000 hours average life @ 12 hours per start
- Operate 800 XP XL Supersaver lamps on Osram Quicktronic PROStart programmed rapid start ballasts - 84,000 hours average life @ 12 hours per start
- Supersaver 25W and 28W types meet CEE specifications for T8 replacement lamps
- Supersaver (SS) lamps are recommended to be used on T8 F32 Instant or Programmed Rapid Start ballasts with minimum open circuit voltage of 550V RMS at the lamp.
- Electronically ballasted fixture configurations which operate lamps remotely, such as Master/Satellite applications, can cause reduction of lamp open circuit voltage, in the remote fixture, below the minimum required for reliable lamp starting.
- Not recommended to be used: (1) in remotely ballasted fixtures with lamp open circuit voltages below 550V, (2) in air handling fixtures, (3) inverter operated emergency lighting systems unless any of the above equipment is specifically listed for Supersaver (SS) lamps. Any of the above situations could result in lamp starting and stabilization problems, or system compatibility issues.
- If a 28W, 21W or 15W Supersaver lamp is exposed to drafts and/or the ambient temperature falls below 60°F (70°F for 25W lamp), striation (a rhythmic pulsing pattern of light running down the tube) and/or reduction in lamp brightness may occur. While visually discon-certing, neither behavior is damaging to the lamp and removing the cause (draft or temperature) will return the lamp to normal operation.
- Fixture must conform to latest version of the ANSI C78.81 requirements for luminaire design.
- Contact us for approved dimming ballasts.
One of the most well-known names in the lighting world, Sylvania has been a leader in lighting innovation for more than a century. The company's products are designed to save energy, improve the quality of light in any space, and meet sustainability goals throughout the world. Sylvania has been a leader in both traditional and LED lighting products, from bulbs to luminaires.
|Base||G13 Medium Bi-Pin|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Lamp Type||Linear Fluorescent|
|Max Overall Length (in)||47.78|
|ProLampSales Order Code||6214140756168|
|Series||Octron 800 XP XL Ecologic3|
There are currently no videos for this product.
Optional Parts & Accessories
Expedited Shipping Rates
For expedited shipping, please contact us for a price quote and cutoff times.
Continental United States
- FREE Ground Shipping on Orders Over $90.00*
- Shipping for other orders is calculated at checkout
*Certain restrictions apply, including oversize and heavy objects.
Alaska & Hawaii
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- Contact us for a quote.
We do not ship internationally at this time.
Business Office Hours
We can be reached by phone (800-784-1998) weekdays from 7:30am to 5pm Pacific Time.
Our business office is closed Saturday and Sunday throughout the year, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas day and New Year's day.
Orders can be placed on the website at anytime - 24/7.
California Title 20 Notice
Certain general service lighting products are no longer allowed to be sold in California. We make every attempt to inform you before purchase which items are unable to ship to California. If we discover an item you purchased can not be shipped, we may cancel your order. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes. Please contact your state representative for more information.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Returns are sometimes necessary. Our policy is to provide you with a hassle-free return experience.
Items Damaged in Shipping
If the product was damaged during shipping, first keep all packing materials, then call or email us to report the damage. Damage must be reported with 3 days of you receiving the shipment. We will have you return the product using the Returned Material Authorization (RMA) we will provide. We will send you a new product or provide a full refund and we will reimburse you for any shipping charges you may incur.
If all the items you ordered are not in the shipment, call us within 3 days of receiving the shipment so we can promptly send the missing item(s).
Wrong Product Ordered
If you ordered the wrong product, call or email us so we can help you get the correct product. If the product purchase error was in no way the fault of information provided on ProLampSales.com, you are responsible for the return shipping cost and a 25% re-stocking fee.
Returns After 30 Days
Items ordered from ProLampSales can be returned within 30 days of receipt of the shipment in most cases. Please check that all of your items are present and in working condition within this timeframe.
After 30 days, if the product does not perform to specifications or fails within stated warranty periods, see manufacturer warranty information for procedures to follow.
Products that Differ from Our General Return Policy
International orders are non-returnable.
Larson Electronics UVC lighting products of any kind are non-returnable. If you need help with a product, please contact us before ordering or verify that you are ordering the correct item.
Non-Quick Ship Soraa brand products are non-returnable. If an error was made in order fulfillment or shipping, replacements may be sent out or a refund issued.