Sylvania 22437 - Octron Vivid Value Ecologic 32W Fluorescent T8 - 3500K - 48" - 30 Case
($2.29 Each - Sold in Case of 30)
This product is a Sylvania 22437 FO32/V35/ECO linear fluorescent tube.
Octron Vivid Value Ecologic T8 lamps provide exceptional color rendering with a 90 CRI for color critical applications and outstanding value for the price oriented end-user. Available in a wide range of color temperatures, these lamps have a rated lamp life of up to 22,500 hours on instant start and up to 27,000 hours on programmed start ballasts at 12 hours per start. Pair Octron Vivid T8 lamps with Quicktronic electronic ballasts for coverage by the comprehensive QUICK 60+ system warranty.
- High CRI for color critical applications
- TCLP compliant
- Lead-free glass
- Compatible with Osram Quicktronic electronic ballasts
- QUICK 60+ System Warranty
- OCTRON lamps should be operated only with magnetic rapid start ballasts designed to operate 265 mA, T-8 lamps or high frequency (electronic) ballasts that are either instant start, rapid start or programmed rapid start specifically designed to operate T8 lamps. OCTRON lamps may be operated on instant start or programmed rapid start ballasts with ballast factors ranging from a minimum of 0.71 to a maximum of 1.20 at the nominal ballast input voltage (see ballast specs for details). When OCTRON lamps are operated in the instant start mode, the two contacts (bi-pin lamps) of each rapid start lampholder/socket should be connected to each other or use "shunted" "Circle I" lampholders/sockets for instant start bi-pin lamps. Always disconnect power before servicing/installation and wire per the ballast schematics and National Electric Code.
- Lamps starting down to -20°F (dependent on ballast).
- Operation below 50°F may affect lumen output or lamp operation.
- For cold temperature applications, use in enclosed fixture or use tube guards to maximize lamp performance.
- For rapid start operation, check with ballast manufacturer for ground plane requirement.
- For maximum energy savings, operate on electronic instant start ballast.
One of the most well-known names in the lighting world, Sylvania has been a leader in lighting innovation for more than a century. The company's products are designed to save energy, improve the quality of light in any space, and meet sustainability goals throughout the world. Sylvania has been a leader in both traditional and LED lighting products, from bulbs to luminaires.
|Base||G13 Medium Bi-Pin|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Lamp Type||Linear Fluorescent|
|Max Overall Length (in)||47.78|
|ProLampSales Order Code||6214139674824|
|Series||Octron Vivid Value Ecologic|
There are currently no videos for this product.
Optional Parts & Accessories
Expedited Shipping Rates
For expedited shipping, please contact us for a price quote and cutoff times.
Continental United States
- FREE Ground Shipping on Orders Over $90.00*
- Shipping for other orders is calculated at checkout
*Certain restrictions apply, including oversize and heavy objects.
Alaska & Hawaii
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- Contact us for a quote.
We do not ship internationally at this time.
Business Office Hours
We can be reached by phone (800-784-1998) weekdays from 7:30am to 5pm Pacific Time.
Our business office is closed Saturday and Sunday throughout the year, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas day and New Year's day.
Orders can be placed on the website at anytime - 24/7.
California Title 20 Notice
Certain general service lighting products are no longer allowed to be sold in California. We make every attempt to inform you before purchase which items are unable to ship to California. If we discover an item you purchased can not be shipped, we may cancel your order. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes. Please contact your state representative for more information.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Returns are sometimes necessary. Our policy is to provide you with a hassle-free return experience.
Items Damaged in Shipping
If the product was damaged during shipping, first keep all packing materials, then call or email us to report the damage. Damage must be reported with 3 days of you receiving the shipment. We will have you return the product using the Returned Material Authorization (RMA) we will provide. We will send you a new product or provide a full refund and we will reimburse you for any shipping charges you may incur.
If all the items you ordered are not in the shipment, call us within 3 days of receiving the shipment so we can promptly send the missing item(s).
Wrong Product Ordered
If you ordered the wrong product, call or email us so we can help you get the correct product. If the product purchase error was in no way the fault of information provided on ProLampSales.com, you are responsible for the return shipping cost and a 25% re-stocking fee.
Returns After 30 Days
Items ordered from ProLampSales can be returned within 30 days of receipt of the shipment in most cases. Please check that all of your items are present and in working condition within this timeframe.
After 30 days, if the product does not perform to specifications or fails within stated warranty periods, see manufacturer warranty information for procedures to follow.
Products that Differ from Our General Return Policy
International orders are non-returnable.
Larson Electronics UVC lighting products of any kind are non-returnable. If you need help with a product, please contact us before ordering or verify that you are ordering the correct item.
Non-Quick Ship Soraa brand products are non-returnable. If an error was made in order fulfillment or shipping, replacements may be sent out or a refund issued.