Sylvania 26232 FM8/841 - Subminiature FM - 8W Fluorescent T2 - 4100K - 20ct
($14.69 Each - Sold in Case of 20)
This product is a Sylvania 26232 FM8/841 Subminiature FM T2 fluorescent light bulb. It uses 8 watts and has 450 lumens. This T2 fluorescent lamp has a 4100K color temperature.
- Due to their small diameter, T2 miniature fluorescent lamps operate at higher surface temperatures than other fluorescent lamps. To avoid possible burns, do not touch the lamp during operration and allow sufficient cooling time before removing the lamp from the fixture. The typical bulb wall temperature during operation is 120 degrees C at the ends. The maximum allowable bulb wall temperature is 150 degrees C. To avoid electrical shock, turn electrical power off before removing or installing the lamp.
- Approximate initial lumens after 100 hours operation.
- The life ratings of fluorescent lamps are based on 3 hr. operating cycles under specified conditions and with ballast meeting ANSI specifications. If operating cycle is increased, there will be a corresponding increase in the average hours life.
- Lumen output and life rated on high frequency operation.
- Minimum starting temperature is a function of the ballast; consult the ballast manufacturer.
- There is a NEMA supported, industry issue where T2, T4, and T5 fluorescent and compact fluorescent lamps operated on high frequency ballasts may experience an abnormal end-of-life phenomenon. This end-of-life phenomenon can resultin one or both of the following: 1. Bulb wall cracking near the lamp base. 2. The lamp can overheat in the base area and possibly melt the base and socket. NEMA recommends that high frequency compact fluorescent ballasts have an end-of-life shutdown circuit which will safely and reliably shut down the system in the rare event of an abnormal end-of-life failure mode described above. The final requirements of this system are yet to be defined by ANSI. For additional information refer to NEMA papers on their WEBSITE at www.NEMA.org.
- Use only with electronic ballasts which have been specifically designed to operate T2 miniature fluorescent lamps and to reliably and safely control all lamp operating modes including end-of-lamp-life sensing circuitry. If a non-confoming ballast is used, very high temperatures (350 degrees C typical) may be generated at the ends of the lamp especially during end-of-lamp-life operation, causing the lamp to crack and resulting in potential fire, electrical shock, or burn hazards.
- Mean lumens are measured at 40% of average rated lamp life.
- The distance between any parts of the lamp and any conductive surface of the luminaire should not be less than 3 mm (applies to all high frequency ballasted systems).
- The lamp should not be in contact with any surface of the luminaire (applies to either high frequency or 60Hz ballasted systems).
One of the most well-known names in the lighting world, Sylvania has been a leader in lighting innovation for more than a century. The company's products are designed to save energy, improve the quality of light in any space, and meet sustainability goals throughout the world. Sylvania has been a leader in both traditional and LED lighting products, from bulbs to luminaires.
|Rated Life Hours||10000|
|ProLampSales Order Code||6864341237960|
There are currently no videos for this product.
Optional Parts & Accessories
Expedited Shipping Rates
For expedited shipping, please contact us for a price quote and cutoff times.
Continental United States
- FREE Ground Shipping on Orders Over $90.00*
- Shipping for other orders is calculated at checkout
*Certain restrictions apply, including oversize and heavy objects.
Alaska & Hawaii
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- Contact us for a quote.
We do not ship internationally at this time.
Business Office Hours
We can be reached by phone (800-784-1998) weekdays from 7:30am to 5pm Pacific Time.
Our business office is closed Saturday and Sunday throughout the year, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas day and New Year's day.
Orders can be placed on the website at anytime - 24/7.
California Title 20 Notice
Certain general service lighting products are no longer allowed to be sold in California. We make every attempt to inform you before purchase which items are unable to ship to California. If we discover an item you purchased can not be shipped, we may cancel your order. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes. Please contact your state representative for more information.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Returns are sometimes necessary. Our policy is to provide you with a hassle-free return experience.
Items Damaged in Shipping
If the product was damaged during shipping, first keep all packing materials, then call or email us to report the damage. Damage must be reported with 3 days of you receiving the shipment. We will have you return the product using the Returned Material Authorization (RMA) we will provide. We will send you a new product or provide a full refund and we will reimburse you for any shipping charges you may incur.
If all the items you ordered are not in the shipment, call us within 3 days of receiving the shipment so we can promptly send the missing item(s).
Wrong Product Ordered
If you ordered the wrong product, call or email us so we can help you get the correct product. If the product purchase error was in no way the fault of information provided on ProLampSales.com, you are responsible for the return shipping cost and a 25% re-stocking fee.
Returns After 30 Days
Items ordered from ProLampSales can be returned within 30 days of receipt of the shipment in most cases. Please check that all of your items are present and in working condition within this timeframe.
After 30 days, if the product does not perform to specifications or fails within stated warranty periods, see manufacturer warranty information for procedures to follow.
Products that Differ from Our General Return Policy
International orders are non-returnable.
Larson Electronics UVC lighting products of any kind are non-returnable. If you need help with a product, please contact us before ordering or verify that you are ordering the correct item.
Non-Quick Ship Soraa brand products are non-returnable. If an error was made in order fulfillment or shipping, replacements may be sent out or a refund issued.