Atlantic UV 05-1346-R G10T5 1/2L - 17W - Single Pin - 357mm
Minimum Order Quantity: 2
This product is an Atlantic Ultraviolet Instant Start Ultraviolet Lamp. It has a part number of 05-1346-R.
Instant Start germicidal lamps utilize a coil filament on each end which operates hot. Lamp life is governed by the life of the electrodes and is affected by the frequency of starting. Instant Start germicidal lamps are well-suited to applications requiring high ultraviolet intensity such as water sterilization, air purification, in duct systems, and conveyorized product disinfection.
Cross Reference Part Numbers
- American Ultraviolet, Inc. GML060
- EiKO Global, LLC G10T5L
- Ster-L-Ray 05-1346-R G10T5 1/2L
Equipment Used In
- American Ultraviolet, Inc. CE-10-2SL
- American Ultraviolet, Inc. CE-10-SL
- American Ultraviolet, Inc. GR-10-SL
- American Ultraviolet, Inc. SM-10-SL
- American Ultraviolet, Inc. STG-10-SL
- American Ultraviolet, Inc. TB-12-W
- American Ultraviolet, Inc. UF-10-SL
- American Ultraviolet, Inc. UFA-10-SL
- Aqua Azul Corporation L-8-248
- Aquafine Corporation 3050
- Aquafine Corporation DW-300
- Aquafine Corporation SL-10A
- Aqua Treatment Services, Inc. ATS1-805
- Aqua Treatment Services, Inc. DWS-6
- Aqua Treatment Services, Inc. DWS-7
- Aqua Treatment Services, Inc. DWSW-6
- Aqua Treatment Services, Inc. SE-7
- ATS ATS1-805
- ATS DWS-6
- ATS DWS-7
- ATS DWSW-6
- ATS SE-7
- Campbell Manufacturing DWS-7
- Clean Water Systems International C4
- Clean Water Systems International C4A
- Clean Water Systems International C4B
- Clean Water Systems International C4BA
- Clean Water Systems International CR3
- Crystal Clear CUV7
- Crystal Clear CUV7E
- CureUV 194182
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC W2T333673
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC W2T836565
- Fuller Ultraviolet 1016
- Glasco Ultraviolet 1842
- Ideal Horizons 12001
- Ideal Horizons 2001
- Martin Water Conditioning CUV7
- Martin Water Conditioning CUV7E
- Pura Water Products, LLC UV7
- Pureflow Inc. G10-3050
- Siemens AAE1223
- Siemens LP4165
- Sunlight AAE1223
- Sunlight LP4165
- Ultra Dynamics 2480 UD
- Ultra Dynamics 7008-248
- Ultra Dynamics DW300
- Ultra Dynamics DWS-7
- UV Superstore, Inc. G10-3050
- Water Treatment and Accessories 05-0341
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. 12001
- Wedeco UV Technologies, Inc. 2001
- WTA 05-0341
About Atlantic Ultraviolet
Atlantic Ultraviolet was founded in 1963, manufacturing germicidal ultraviolet fixtures and equipment. Their products utilize germicidal UV lamps to destroy bacteria, mold, and viruses in the air and on surfaces. Atlantic Ultraviolet produces their own line of UV lamps, and continue to provide industry leadership in applied UV technology with increased research and development.
|Base Description||1 Single Pin Double Ended (B1)|
|Lamp Type||UV-C Germicidal|
|Qtz. OD||15 mm|
|Rated Life Hours||10000|
|Total UV Output||5.7W|
|ProLampSales Order Code||4249242370180|
There are currently no videos for this product.
Optional Parts & Accessories
Expedited Shipping Rates
For expedited shipping, please contact us for a price quote and cutoff times.
Continental United States
- FREE Ground Shipping on Orders Over $90.00*
- Shipping for other orders is calculated at checkout
*Certain restrictions apply, including oversize and heavy objects.
Alaska & Hawaii
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- Contact us for a quote.
We do not ship internationally at this time.
Business Office Hours
We can be reached by phone (800-784-1998) weekdays from 7:30am to 5pm Pacific Time.
Our business office is closed Saturday and Sunday throughout the year, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas day and New Year's day.
Orders can be placed on the website at anytime - 24/7.
California Title 20 Notice
Certain general service lighting products are no longer allowed to be sold in California. We make every attempt to inform you before purchase which items are unable to ship to California. If we discover an item you purchased can not be shipped, we may cancel your order. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes. Please contact your state representative for more information.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Returns are sometimes necessary. Our policy is to provide you with a hassle-free return experience.
Items Damaged in Shipping
If the product was damaged during shipping, first keep all packing materials, then call or email us to report the damage. Damage must be reported with 3 days of you receiving the shipment. We will have you return the product using the Returned Material Authorization (RMA) we will provide. We will send you a new product or provide a full refund and we will reimburse you for any shipping charges you may incur.
If all the items you ordered are not in the shipment, call us within 3 days of receiving the shipment so we can promptly send the missing item(s).
Wrong Product Ordered
If you ordered the wrong product, call or email us so we can help you get the correct product. If the product purchase error was in no way the fault of information provided on ProLampSales.com, you are responsible for the return shipping cost and a 25% re-stocking fee.
Returns After 30 Days
Items ordered from ProLampSales can be returned within 30 days of receipt of the shipment in most cases. Please check that all of your items are present and in working condition within this timeframe.
After 30 days, if the product does not perform to specifications or fails within stated warranty periods, see manufacturer warranty information for procedures to follow.
Products that Differ from Our General Return Policy
International orders are non-returnable.
Larson Electronics UVC lighting products of any kind are non-returnable. If you need help with a product, please contact us before ordering or verify that you are ordering the correct item.
Non-Quick Ship Soraa brand products are non-returnable. If an error was made in order fulfillment or shipping, replacements may be sent out or a refund issued.