Atlantic UV 05-1105-R G15T8 - 15W - G13 Base - 18"
Atlantic UV Minimum Order Amount: $50.00
This product is an Atlantic Ultraviolet Hot Cathode Ultraviolet Lamp. It has a part number of 05-1105-R.
Cross Reference Part Numbers
- EiKO Global, LLC G15T8
- General Electric 11078 G15T8
- Osram Sylvania Ltd. 21083 G15T8/OF HNS 15W G13
- Osram Sylvania Ltd. 21259 G15T8/OF HNS 15W G13
- Philips Lighting 308643 TUV 15T8 15W
- Sankyo Denki G15T8
- Ster-L-Ray 05-1105-R G15T8
- Ushio 3000007 G15T8
Equipment Used In
- AirClean Systems AC600 Series
- AirClean Systems ACAUVBL4
- American Ultraviolet, Inc. A2400
- American Ultraviolet, Inc. CE-15-2H
- American Ultraviolet, Inc. CE-5-H
- American Ultraviolet, Inc. GML210
- American Ultraviolet, Inc. SM-15-H
- American Ultraviolet, Inc. UFA-15-H
- American Ultraviolet, Inc. WM-15-H
- Aquanetics Systems 15IL
- Aquanetics Systems 15SPT
- Aquanetics Systems ALA-15
- Aquanetics Systems Aquanetics 15
- Aquanetics Systems PQ15IL
- Aquanetics Systems PW30ILD
- Aquanetics Systems Q15IL
- Aquanetics Systems Q15ILHP
- Aquanetics Systems Q15SPT
- Aquanetics Systems Q30ILD
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation 15 Watt Strip Fixture
- Biolux 15 Watt Strip Fixture
- Coralife 15 Watt
- Fish Mate 15 Watt
- Hawaiian Marine AN-15
- Ionic Breeze Ionic Breeze Floor Model GP
- Ionic Breeze Professional Series
- Ionic Breeze S1730N
- Light Sources, Inc. LTC15T8
- LightTech Lamp Technology, Ltd. LTC15T8
- Purely UV Products PUVLB515
- Sellstrom 11-11 Monitor Cabinet
- Sharper Image Ionic Breeze Floor Model GP
- Sharper Image Professional Series
- Spectronics Corporation BLE-1T155
- Tropical Marine Centre Pond Clear Advantage UV15
- Vecton UV Pond Clear Advantage UV15
About Atlantic Ultraviolet
Atlantic Ultraviolet was founded in 1963, manufacturing germicidal ultraviolet fixtures and equipment. Their products utilize germicidal UV lamps to destroy bacteria, mold, and viruses in the air and on surfaces. Atlantic Ultraviolet produces their own line of UV lamps, and continue to provide industry leadership in applied UV technology with increased research and development.
|Base Description||2 Pin Medium Double Ended Metal Base G13 (B10)|
|Lamp Type||UV-C Germicidal|
|Qtz. OD||25.5 mm|
|ProLampSales Order Code||4249242697860|
There are currently no videos for this product.
Optional Parts & Accessories
Expedited Shipping Rates
For expedited shipping, please contact us for a price quote and cutoff times.
Continental United States
- Most Orders Over $90.00 Ship Free
- Shipping for other orders is calculated at checkout
Certain restrictions apply, including oversize, heavy objects, and some fixtures/equipment.
Alaska & Hawaii
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- Contact us for a quote.
Contact us for a quote. We do not ship most glass bulbs and fixtures internationally. If you have your own UPS/Fedex/DHL account, we may be able to ship using that.
Shipping to US-Based Freight Forwarders
For shipments to freight forwarders, we are only responsible for shipping to the freight forwarder directly. Please have your freight forwarder check your items for damage. We are not responsible for shipping damages incurred after the items leave the freight forwarder.
Business Office Hours
We can be reached by phone (800-784-1998) weekdays from 7:30am to 5pm Pacific Time.
Our business office is closed Saturday and Sunday throughout the year, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas day and New Year's day.
Orders can be placed on the website at anytime - 24/7.
California Title 20 Notice
Certain general service lighting products are no longer allowed to be sold in California. We make every attempt to inform you before purchase which items are unable to ship to California. If we discover an item you purchased can not be shipped, we may have to cancel the order. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes. Please contact your state representative for more information.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Returns are sometimes necessary. Our policy is to provide you with a hassle-free return experience.
Items Damaged in Shipping
If the product was damaged during shipping, first keep all packing materials, then call or email us to report the damage. Damage must be reported with 3 days of you receiving the shipment. We will have you return the product using the Returned Material Authorization (RMA) we will provide. We will send you a new product or provide a full refund and we will reimburse you for any shipping charges you may incur.
If all the items you ordered are not in the shipment, call us within 3 days of receiving the shipment so we can promptly send the missing item(s).
Wrong Product Ordered
If you ordered the wrong product, call or email us so we can help you get the correct product. If the product purchase error was in no way the fault of information provided on ProLampSales.com, you are responsible for the return shipping cost and a 25% re-stocking fee.
Returns After 30 Days
Items ordered from ProLampSales can be returned within 30 days of receipt of the shipment in most cases. Please check that all of your items are present and in working condition within this timeframe.
After 30 days, if the product does not perform to specifications or fails within stated warranty periods, see manufacturer warranty information for procedures to follow.
Products that Differ from Our General Return Policy
International orders are non-returnable.
Larson Electronics UVC lighting products of any kind are non-returnable. Larson Electronics orders are subject to a minimum 15% cancellation fee. If you need help with a product, please contact us before ordering or verify that you are ordering the correct item.
Non-Quick Ship Soraa brand products are non-returnable. If an error was made in order fulfillment or shipping, replacements may be sent out or a refund issued.
Exactly the bulb we needed. Ordered for lab supplies and it fit perfectly.