Atlantic UV 05-1106-R G30T8 - 30W - G13 Base - 36"
Atlantic UV Minimum Order Amount: $60.00
This product is an Atlantic Ultraviolet Hot Cathode Ultraviolet Lamp. It has a part number of 05-1106-R.
Instant Start germicidal lamps utilize a coil filament on each end which operates hot. Lamp life is governed by the life of the electrodes and is affected by the frequency of starting. Instant Start germicidal lamps are well-suited to applications requiring high ultraviolet intensity such as water sterilization, air purification, in duct systems, and conveyorized product disinfection.
Cross Reference Part Numbers
- American Ultraviolet, Inc. GML220
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Ster-L-Ray 05-1106-R G30T8
- EiKO Global, LLC G30T8
- General Electric 11080 G30T8
- Light Sources, Inc. LTC30T8
- LightTech Lamp Technology, Ltd. LTC30T8
- Osram Sylvania Ltd. 21086 G30T8 G30T8/OF HNS 30W G13
- Philips Lighting 360164 TUV 30W
- Sankyo Denki G30T8
- UltraViolet Devices Inc. G30T8
- Ushio 3000009 G30T8
- UVDI G30T8
- UV Superstore, Inc. G30T8
Equipment Used In
- American Ultraviolet, Inc. CE-30-2H
- American Ultraviolet, Inc. CE-30-H
- American Ultraviolet, Inc. SM-30-H
- American Ultraviolet, Inc. UF-30-H
- American Ultraviolet, Inc. UFA-30-H
- American Ultraviolet, Inc. UFR-30-H
- Aquanetics Systems 120IL
- Aquanetics Systems 240IL
- Aquanetics Systems 30IL
- Aquanetics Systems 360IL
- Aquanetics Systems 480IL
- Aquanetics Systems 600IL
- Aquanetics Systems 60IL
- Aquanetics Systems 720IL
- Aquanetics Systems 90IL
- Aquanetics Systems 960IL
- Aquanetics Systems ALA-30
- Aquanetics Systems Aquanetics 30
- Aquanetics Systems PQ120IL
- Aquanetics Systems PQ180IL
- Aquanetics Systems PQ240IL
- Aquanetics Systems PQ300IL
- Aquanetics Systems PQ30IL
- Aquanetics Systems PQ360IL
- Aquanetics Systems PQ60IL
- Aquanetics Systems PQ90IL
- Aquanetics Systems PQW120IL
- Aquanetics Systems Q120IL
- Aquanetics Systems Q180IL
- Aquanetics Systems Q240IL
- Aquanetics Systems Q300IL
- Aquanetics Systems Q30IL
- Aquanetics Systems Q360IL
- Aquanetics Systems Q480IL
- Aquanetics Systems Q600IL
- Aquanetics Systems Q60IL
- Aquanetics Systems Q720IL
- Aquanetics Systems Q90IL
- Aquanetics Systems Q960IL
- Aquanetics Systems QW120IL
- Aquanetics Systems W120IL
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Biolux 30 Watt Strip Fixture
- Baker Company 18023
- Baker Company SG400STD
- Baker Company SG400ULT
- Coralife 30 Watt
- Fish Mate 30 Watt
- Hawaiian Marine AN-30
- Ideal Horizons 22004
- R Can S5R
- R Can S5RA
- R Can S5RL
- Spectronics Corporation BLE-1T305
- Sterilight S5R
- Sterilight S5RA
- Sterilight S5RL
- Trojan UV Technologies 650149
- Trojan UV Technologies UV 505
- Trojan UV Technologies UV 555
- Tropical Marine Centre Pond Clear Advantage UV30
- UltraViolet Devices Inc. 07-4002
- UltraViolet Devices Inc. 17-1021
- UltraViolet Devices Inc. VM-36-120-01
- UVDI 07-4002
- UVDI 17-1021
- UVDI VM-36-120-01
- UV Superstore, Inc. S5RL
- Vecton UV Pond Clear Advantage UV30
- Water Master WG-5
- Water Master WG-535/2P
About Atlantic Ultraviolet
Atlantic Ultraviolet was founded in 1963, manufacturing germicidal ultraviolet fixtures and equipment. Their products utilize germicidal UV lamps to destroy bacteria, mold, and viruses in the air and on surfaces. Atlantic Ultraviolet produces their own line of UV lamps, and continue to provide industry leadership in applied UV technology with increased research and development.
|Base Description||2 Pin Medium Double Ended Metal Base G13 (B10)|
|Lamp Type||UV-C Germicidal|
|Qtz. OD||25.5 mm|
|ProLampSales Order Code||4249236766852|
There are currently no videos for this product.
Optional Parts & Accessories
Expedited Shipping Rates
For expedited shipping, please contact us for a price quote and cutoff times.
Continental United States
- Most Orders Over $90.00 Ship Free
- Shipping for other orders is calculated at checkout
Certain restrictions apply, including oversize, heavy objects, and some fixtures/equipment.
Alaska & Hawaii
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- Contact us for a quote.
Contact us for a quote. We do not ship most glass bulbs and fixtures internationally. If you have your own UPS/Fedex/DHL account, we may be able to ship using that.
Shipping to US-Based Freight Forwarders
For shipments to freight forwarders, we are only responsible for shipping to the freight forwarder directly. Please have your freight forwarder check your items for damage. We are not responsible for shipping damages incurred after the items leave the freight forwarder.
Business Office Hours
We can be reached by phone (800-784-1998) weekdays from 7:30am to 5pm Pacific Time.
Our business office is closed Saturday and Sunday throughout the year, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas day and New Year's day.
Orders can be placed on the website at anytime - 24/7.
California Title 20 Notice
Certain general service lighting products are no longer allowed to be sold in California. We make every attempt to inform you before purchase which items are unable to ship to California. If we discover an item you purchased can not be shipped, we may have to cancel the order. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes. Please contact your state representative for more information.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Returns are sometimes necessary. Our policy is to provide you with a hassle-free return experience.
Items Damaged in Shipping
If the product was damaged during shipping, first keep all packing materials, then call or email us to report the damage. Damage must be reported with 3 days of you receiving the shipment. We will have you return the product using the Returned Material Authorization (RMA) we will provide. We will send you a new product or provide a full refund and we will reimburse you for any shipping charges you may incur.
If all the items you ordered are not in the shipment, call us within 3 days of receiving the shipment so we can promptly send the missing item(s).
Wrong Product Ordered or Product No Longer Needed
If you ordered the wrong product call or email us so we can help you get the correct product. If the product purchase error was in no way the fault of information provided on ProLampSales.com, you are responsible for the return shipping cost and a 25% re-stocking fee.
30 Day Return Policy
Items ordered from ProLampSales can be returned within 30 days of receipt of the shipment in most cases. Please check that all of your items are present and in working condition within this timeframe.
After 30 days, if the product does not perform to specifications or fails within stated warranty periods, see manufacturer warranty information for procedures to follow.
Products that Differ from Our General Return Policy
International orders are non-returnable.
Gas Detectors & Air Quality Monitors
For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on gas detectors or air quality monitors. Once these products leave our warehouse, we can not be sure what environments they are used/stored in or what dangerous gases or pollutants they are exposed to.
Larson Electronics UVC lighting products of any kind are non-returnable. Larson Electronics orders are subject to a minimum 15% cancellation fee. If you need help with a product, please contact us before ordering or verify that you are ordering the correct item.
Non-Quick Ship Soraa brand products are non-returnable. If an error was made in order fulfillment or shipping, replacements may be sent out or a refund issued.
These are more expensive bulbs than other competitors but we wanted something in stock, made in the USA, and would ship fast. These fit the bill.
Was having trouble finding the right replacement UV bulb, so I asked ProLamp Sales for help. They helped identify the right bulb for me. Perfect fit, definitely a great buy.
I haven't checked all of the extra bulbs I ordered but they arrived fine. Using them as backups for when the bulbs in my Biolux fixture start to burn out.