Atlantic UV 05-1523-R GPH463T5L/4 - 23W - 4-Pin - 463mm
This product is an Atlantic Ultraviolet Preheat Ultraviolet Lamp. It has a part number of 05-1523-R.
Preheat germicidal lamps are operated by a preheat start circuit that employs a relatively compact and economical ballast. The preheat circuit requires four electrical connections per lamp and a slight-to-moderate delay is needed to start the lamp. Some modern electronic ballasts are capable of instant starting a Preheat lamp.
Equipment Used In
- Aero-Logic Aero-18
- Aqua Sun International BBUV1
- Aqua Sun International WHUV
- Aqua Treatment Services, Inc. ATS4-463
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation Aero-18
- ATS ATS4-463
- Austin Springs AS-UV-R
- Austin Springs AS-WELL
- Cole-Parmer Instrument Co. 99280-00
- Cole-Parmer Instrument Co. 99280-05
- Cole-Parmer Instrument Co. 99280-10
- Cole-Parmer Instrument Co. 99280-15
- Cole-Parmer Instrument Co. EW-99280-050
- Emperor Aquatics, Inc. 20025
- Emperor Aquatics, Inc. 25 Watt Smart UV
- Emperor Aquatics, Inc. FL-2542-IP
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC W2T152893
- Ideal Horizons 42022
- O-So Pure, Inc. DWS-POE
- O-So Pure, Inc. DWS-UV9BB
- O-So Pure, Inc. The Pathogen Predator
- Pentair FL-2542-IP
- Pentek, Inc. 163512
- Pentek, Inc. UV-120
- Pentek, Inc. UVBB
- Pentek, Inc. UVBB-120
- Pura Water Products, LLC 102
- Pura Water Products, LLC 15820121
- Pura Water Products, LLC 15820221
- Pura Water Products, LLC 15820421
- Pura Water Products, LLC 15820521
- Pura Water Products, LLC 15820622
- Pura Water Products, LLC 15830131
- Pura Water Products, LLC 15830231
- Pura Water Products, LLC 15830331
- Pura Water Products, LLC 15830431
- Pura Water Products, LLC 15830531
- Pura Water Products, LLC 15830631
- Pura Water Products, LLC 163512
- Pura Water Products, LLC 20-463
- Pura Water Products, LLC 210-200
- Pura Water Products, LLC 220-290
- Pura Water Products, LLC 36002018
- Pura Water Products, LLC 8750
- Pura Water Products, LLC 8753
- Pura Water Products, LLC 89500
- Pura Water Products, LLC UV012
- Pura Water Products, LLC UV013
- Pura Water Products, LLC UV20
- Pura Water Products, LLC UV20-2
- Pura Water Products, LLC UV20BB
- Pura Water Products, LLC UV22
- Pura Water Products, LLC UV36002018
- Pura Water Products, LLC UV Addon 3
- Pura Water Products, LLC UVBB-1
- Pura Water Products, LLC UVBB-2
- Pura Water Products, LLC UVBB-3
- Pura Water Products, LLC UVBB-3 SED/CB20XBB
- Pura Water Products, LLC UVBB-R1
- Pura Water Products, LLC UVBB-R2
- Pura Water Products, LLC UVBB-R4
- Pura Water Products, LLC UVSS-6
- Pura Water Products, LLC UVSS-6M
- Safe Water Technologies BA-7
- Safe Water Technologies BA-7P
- Safe Water Technologies BA-7U
- Safe Water Technologies BA-7UP
- Safe Water Technologies DI-LMPUVR04
- Safe Water Technologies DI-LMPUVR07
- Safe Water Technologies UVR04
- Safe Water Technologies UVR04-T
- Safe Water Technologies UVR07
- Safe Water Technologies UVR07-T
- Safe Water Technologies UVR07U
- Safe Water Technologies UVR07U-T
- Ster-L-Ray 05-1523-R
- Ster-L-Ray GPH463T5L/4
- Trojan UV Technologies 605
- Trojan UV Technologies 650143
- Trojan UV Technologies UV 605
- Trojan UV Technologies UV 675
- UV Superstore, Inc. GL463/4
- Water Treatment and Accessories 05-0346-1
- Water Treatment and Accessories 05-0346-R
- WTA 05-0346-1
- WTA 05-0346-R
About Atlantic Ultraviolet
Atlantic Ultraviolet was founded in 1963, manufacturing germicidal ultraviolet fixtures and equipment. Their products utilize germicidal UV lamps to destroy bacteria, mold, and viruses in the air and on surfaces. Atlantic Ultraviolet produces their own line of UV lamps, and continue to provide industry leadership in applied UV technology with increased research and development.
|Base Description||4 Pin Single Ended (B16)|
|Lamp Type||UV-C Germicidal|
|Qtz. OD||15 mm|
|Rated Life Hours||10000|
|Total UV Output||8W|
|ProLampSales Order Code||4249237028996|
There are currently no videos for this product.
Optional Parts & Accessories
Expedited Shipping Rates
For expedited shipping, please contact us for a price quote and cutoff times.
Continental United States
- Most Orders Over $90.00 Ship Free
- Shipping for other orders is calculated at checkout
Certain restrictions apply, including oversize, heavy objects, and some fixtures/equipment.
Alaska & Hawaii
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- Contact us for a quote.
Contact us for a quote. We do not ship most glass bulbs and fixtures internationally. If you have your own UPS/Fedex/DHL account, we may be able to ship using that.
Shipping to US-Based Freight Forwarders
For shipments to freight forwarders, we are only responsible for shipping to the freight forwarder directly. Please have your freight forwarder check your items for damage. We are not responsible for shipping damages incurred after the items leave the freight forwarder.
Business Office Hours
We can be reached by phone (800-784-1998) weekdays from 7:30am to 5pm Pacific Time.
Our business office is closed Saturday and Sunday throughout the year, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas day and New Year's day.
Orders can be placed on the website at anytime - 24/7.
California Title 20 Notice
Certain general service lighting products are no longer allowed to be sold in California. We make every attempt to inform you before purchase which items are unable to ship to California. If we discover an item you purchased can not be shipped, we may have to cancel the order. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes. Please contact your state representative for more information.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Returns are sometimes necessary. Our policy is to provide you with a hassle-free return experience.
Items Damaged in Shipping
If the product was damaged during shipping, first keep all packing materials, then call or email us to report the damage. Damage must be reported with 3 days of you receiving the shipment. We will have you return the product using the Returned Material Authorization (RMA) we will provide. We will send you a new product or provide a full refund and we will reimburse you for any shipping charges you may incur.
If all the items you ordered are not in the shipment, call us within 3 days of receiving the shipment so we can promptly send the missing item(s).
Wrong Product Ordered or Product No Longer Needed
If you ordered the wrong product call or email us so we can help you get the correct product. If the product purchase error was in no way the fault of information provided on ProLampSales.com, you are responsible for the return shipping cost and a 25% re-stocking fee.
30 Day Return Policy
Items ordered from ProLampSales can be returned within 30 days of receipt of the shipment in most cases. Please check that all of your items are present and in working condition within this timeframe.
After 30 days, if the product does not perform to specifications or fails within stated warranty periods, see manufacturer warranty information for procedures to follow.
Products that Differ from Our General Return Policy
International orders are non-returnable.
Gas Detectors & Air Quality Monitors
For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on gas detectors or air quality monitors. Once these products leave our warehouse, we can not be sure what environments they are used/stored in or what dangerous gases or pollutants they are exposed to.
Larson Electronics UVC lighting products of any kind are non-returnable. Larson Electronics orders are subject to a minimum 15% cancellation fee. If you need help with a product, please contact us before ordering or verify that you are ordering the correct item.
Non-Quick Ship Soraa brand products are non-returnable. If an error was made in order fulfillment or shipping, replacements may be sent out or a refund issued.