Projector lamp life is affected by temperature, altitude, air pressure, humidity and physical impact.
Here are some best practices to help extend lamp life:
(1) Once the projector is turned on, wait at least five minutes before turning it off to allow the fan to cool the unit.
(2) Do not move the projector until the lamp has gone through the five minute cooling period at the end of operation.
(3) Make sure the air intake and/or exhaust vent is not blocked during operation.
(4) Keep the exhaust vent at least 2 feet from a wall or any object. For fixed projector installations pay particular attention to this requirement.
(5) Clean the projector's air intake filter every three to six months depending on frequency of operation.
(6) If provided, use the "economy mode" when operating the projector.
Featured Products (View All)
Share this post