American Ultraviolet CUREMAX Chamber Lamp Curing System
The newly developed LESCO CureMAX system provides the highest intensity UV light for uniformly curing a large area. This precision exposure is achieved by our unique design. Utilizing a shutter, this device can control the dosage of exposure applied to your parts. The maximum part size is 7.75"L x 7.75"W x 6.0"H, for the rugged standard stainless steel curing chamber, and this chamber can be customized to accommodate larger sized parts. Clean room ready, the CureMAX System uses an arc lamp with as reflector to achieve low maintenance costs, and the removable Lamp Module ensures you can always have a spare bulb to prevent critical downtime. Cooling fans are provided to obtain a controlled curing environment for the lamp/reflector assembly and the Power Control Module (PCM). Also available with an optional extra-cooling parts chamber. The shutter can be activated by the provided footswitch or the front panel GO button, in either a timed automatic mode or a manual shutter footswitch mode. A computer can also control the unit via an I/O connection.
- Cure chamber: 8"W x 8"L
- Part height: up to 6" standard
- Lamp module: Removable, irradiator built-in
- Lamp type: High intensity UV Arc
- Lamp intensity: to 500W/inch
- Intensity uniformity: +/- 10% (5% typ.) across entire part stage.
- Safety interlocks: Chamber door interlocked to shutter
- Interface. SMEMA compatible
- Controls/indicators: Auto timer control, hour meter, Timer/Manual selector, shutter actuating footswitch, PC I/O
- Electrical: 110-240Vac, 50/60Hz selectable
SEM1046-POWER CONTROL MODULE (PCM) includes:
- Digital PCM W/ Solid State Ballast
- Stainless Steel Cabinet with built-in cooling fan with rear exhaust
- Manual or Timed Cure Cycle Mode
- Remote operation using footswitch or I/O interface connector
- Dimensions 15-1/2" L x 10"W x 7-1/2"H
- SEM1044 Cure Chamber with enhanced cooling
- Stainless steel construction
- Modular bulb/reflector for easy bulb access
- Accumulating hour meter to record lamp usage
- Solid Door with UV exposure safety interlock
- Air-cooled bulb and jacketed cure area with ventilation
- Adjustable cure surface to accommodate assemblies up to 5" in height
- 8"x 8" uniform cure area
- Dimensions 14" L x 9-3/4"W x 18-1/2"H
About American Ultraviolet
Founded in 1960, American Ultraviolet specializes in a wide range of ultraviolet systems and replacement parts. The company manufacturers UVC germicidal fixtures, UV curing systems, and ultraviolet coating solutions. American Ultraviolet is headquartered in Lebanon, Indiana, and has offices throughout the United States, and manufacturers its products in the USA.
|Cure Chamber||8" x 8"|
|Power Supply||110-240 VAC|
|ProLampSales Order Code||4792017027204|
There are currently no documents for this product.
Optional Parts & Accessories
Expedited Shipping Rates
For expedited shipping, please contact us for a price quote and cutoff times.
Continental United States
- FREE Ground Shipping on Orders Over $90.00
- Ground (Orders Under $25.00): $15.95
- Ground (Orders $25-$90): $9.95
Alaska & Hawaii
- Economy: $19.95
- Economy: $55.00
*Certain restrictions apply, including oversize and heavy objects.
Canada & Other International Shipping Rates
Contact us for a quote for international shipping.
Business Office Hours
We can be reached by phone (800-784-1998) weekdays from 7:30am to 5pm Pacific Time.
Our business office is closed Saturday and Sunday throughout the year, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas day and New Year's day.
Orders can be placed on the website at anytime - 24/7.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Returns are sometimes necessary. Our policy is to provide you with a hassle-free return experience.
Items Damaged in Shipping
If the product was damaged during shipping, first keep all packing materials, then call or email us to report the damage. Damage must be reported with 3 days of you receiving the shipment. We will have you return the product using the Returned Material Authorization (RMA) we will provide. We will send you a new product or provide a full refund and we will reimburse you for any shipping charges you may incur.
If all the items you ordered are not in the shipment, call us within 3 days of receiving the shipment so we can promptly send the missing item(s).
Wrong Product Ordered
If you ordered the wrong product, call or email us so we can help you get the correct product. If the product purchase error was in no way the fault of information provided on ProLampSales.com, you are responsible for the return shipping cost and a 25% re-stocking fee.
Returns After 30 Days
Items ordered from ProLampSales can be returned within 30 days of receipt of the shipment in most cases. Please check that all of your items are present and in working condition within this timeframe.
After 30 days, if the product does not perform to specifications or fails within stated warranty periods, see manufacturer warranty information for procedures to follow.
Products that Differ from Our General Return Policy
Non-Quick Ship Soraa brand products are non-returnable. If an error was made in order fulfillment or shipping, replacements may be sent out or a refund issued.