Philips 294645 TUV PL-L 55W/4P HF - 55W - 2G11 Base - 535mm - 25ct
($15.43 Each - Sold in Case of 25)
This is a Philips TUV PL-L 55W/4P HF ultraviolet germicidal lamp.
TUV PL-L lamps are compact UVC (germicidal) lamps used in professional water and air disinfection units. The compact size of the lamp allows for a small system design and design flexibility. TUV PL-L lamps offer almost constant UV output over their complete lifetime, for maximum security of disinfection and high system efficacy. Thanks to the single-ended lamp base, lamp replacement is easy.
- Security of effective disinfection over the useful lifetime of the lamp
- High system efficacy because it is not required to over-design the purification system to maintain effectiveness of disinfection
- Short-wave UV radiation with a peak at 253.7 nm (UVC) for disinfection purposes
- Protective inside coating ensures constant UV output over the complete lifetime of the lamp
- Special lamp glass filters out the 185 nm ozone-forming radiation
- High Output versions contain wind-chill correction for improved performance in moving air and reducing amount of required lamps
- High Output versions for optimum UVC output per lamp length, allowing for reduction of system size
- Warning sign on lamp indicates that the lamp radiates UVC
- Deactivation of bacteria, viruses and other micro-organisms
- Residential drinking water units
- Fish pond and process water units
- In-duct air treatment units
- Stand alone air purifiers
- Air disinfection systems in for example hospitals, universities and laboratories
Warning & Safety
A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
Lamp contains mercury. Manage in Accord with Disposal Laws.
DANGER: Risk Group 3 Ultra Violet product. These lamps emit high-power UV radiation that can cause severe injury to skin and eyes. Avoid eye and skin exposure to unshielded product. Use only in an enclosed environment which shields users from the radiation.
Cross Reference Part Numbers
- Atlantic Ultraviolet 05-0733
- Hikari UVGL.GUX55K
- Larson Electronics FRL-BX-21-55W-UVC-2G11
- Osram Sylvania Ltd. 23401 GFT55DL/2G11/SE/OF HNS L 55W 2G11
- Philips Lighting 294645 871150063379840 927908704007 TUV PL-L 55W
- Sankyo Denki GPL55/K
Equipment Used In
- Lennox International Inc. 23G11
- Lennox International Inc. 55 Watt
- Lennox International Inc. X8794
- Light Sources, Inc. LTC55W/2G11
- LightTech Lamp Technology, Ltd. LTC55W/2G11
About Philips Lighting
Philips Lighting is a global leader in lighting, known for innovative lighting products and new technology. The company is headquarted in Europe but operates worldwide, serving both business and consumer markets. Philips Lighting comprises all types of lighting products, including LED, automotive, specialty and conventional lighting, controls, electronics, luminaires, and more.
|Cap-Base Information||4 Pins|
|Lamp Current (Nom)||0.54A|
|Lamp Type||UV-C Germicidal|
|Mercury (Hg) Content (Nom)||4.4mg|
|Power (Rated) (Nom)||55W|
|System Description||High Frequency|
|Total UV Output||17W|
|Useful Life (Nom)||9000h|
|ProLampSales Order Code||4253130588292|
|Model||TUV PL-L 55W/4P HF|
Optional Parts & Accessories
Expedited Shipping Rates
For expedited shipping, please contact us for a price quote and cutoff times.
Continental United States
- Most Orders Over $90.00 Ship Free
- Shipping for other orders is calculated at checkout
Certain restrictions apply, including oversize, heavy objects, and some fixtures/equipment.
Alaska & Hawaii
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- Contact us for a quote.
Contact us for a quote. We do not ship most glass bulbs and fixtures internationally. If you have your own UPS/Fedex/DHL account, we may be able to ship using that.
Shipping to US-Based Freight Forwarders
For shipments to freight forwarders, we are only responsible for shipping to the freight forwarder directly. Please have your freight forwarder check your items for damage. We are not responsible for shipping damages incurred after the items leave the freight forwarder.
Business Office Hours
We can be reached by phone (800-784-1998) weekdays from 7:30am to 5pm Pacific Time.
Our business office is closed Saturday and Sunday throughout the year, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas day and New Year's day.
Orders can be placed on the website at anytime - 24/7.
California Title 20 Notice
Certain general service lighting products are no longer allowed to be sold in California. We make every attempt to inform you before purchase which items are unable to ship to California. If we discover an item you purchased can not be shipped, we may have to cancel the order. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes. Please contact your state representative for more information.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Returns are sometimes necessary. Our policy is to provide you with a hassle-free return experience.
Items Damaged in Shipping
If the product was damaged during shipping, first keep all packing materials, then call or email us to report the damage. Damage must be reported with 3 days of you receiving the shipment. We will have you return the product using the Returned Material Authorization (RMA) we will provide. We will send you a new product or provide a full refund and we will reimburse you for any shipping charges you may incur.
If all the items you ordered are not in the shipment, call us within 3 days of receiving the shipment so we can promptly send the missing item(s).
Wrong Product Ordered or Product No Longer Needed
If you ordered the wrong product call or email us so we can help you get the correct product. If the product purchase error was in no way the fault of information provided on ProLampSales.com, you are responsible for the return shipping cost and a 25% re-stocking fee.
30 Day Return Policy
Items ordered from ProLampSales can be returned within 30 days of receipt of the shipment in most cases. Please check that all of your items are present and in working condition within this timeframe.
After 30 days, if the product does not perform to specifications or fails within stated warranty periods, see manufacturer warranty information for procedures to follow.
Products that Differ from Our General Return Policy
International orders are non-returnable.
Gas Detectors & Air Quality Monitors
For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on gas detectors or air quality monitors. Once these products leave our warehouse, we can not be sure what environments they are used/stored in or what dangerous gases or pollutants they are exposed to.
Larson Electronics UVC lighting products of any kind are non-returnable. Larson Electronics orders are subject to a minimum 15% cancellation fee. If you need help with a product, please contact us before ordering or verify that you are ordering the correct item.
Non-Quick Ship Soraa brand products are non-returnable. If an error was made in order fulfillment or shipping, replacements may be sent out or a refund issued.